Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lost Fly Rod
I know this is a long shot, but my husband lost his Scott 9'0" 4 piece fly rod on Saturday, June 25th in the Middle Provo. It has a silver Konig reel and lime green line.

If found, please email me or call/text me at (nine 7 two) 533 - five zero one seven

Thank you!!
[signature]
That's no good. You may have already, but post this on KSL classifieds as well. Best of luck
[signature]
I was up there on Saturday and I saw a fly rod unattended leaning on the log fence around 3:30 pm.. went to home around 7:00pm and it was moved to the round about fence with no one around... I was assuming it was lefted there for the owner to return...
[signature]
Is this it?

http://www.ksl.com/?nid=218&ad=40383123&...arch=found fly rod&ad_cid=1
[signature]
You are seriously awesome - I had been looking on KSL but obviously missed this ad...This was his rod & reel!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! [fishon]
[signature]
Wonderfu . Really glad it worked out
[signature]
Makes my day seeing honest people still exist in today's world! Glad it all worked out. I donated a fly rod to a local reservoir last year due to a serious lack of attention on my part and still think about how much I miss it. [:/]
[signature]
I'm glad it worked out.

Note to self... Never lean your fly rod against the fence when preparing to leave.
[signature]
Good eye!
[signature]