Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Guy from Las Vegas, NV
Hey all,

Just getting into fishing and joined the site to browse the threads/articles looking at gear and technique recommendations. Looking forward to reading everyone's posts to get some knowledge since i'm severely lacking. If anyone is in the area or fishing near here feel free to PM as I only know of Floyd Lamb Park in the area.
[signature]
Welcome to the site BStinson, I'm going to move your post to our Nevada board, so some of the local guys can greet you.
WH2
[signature]
Welcome to the board, this forum provided me with tons of info about Mead when I was first getting started. Read pretty much any post by Wolfs4ever, TheWhizzle and Erawk and you will find some great tips. There are lots of other super knowledgable guys on here, but those are the three that first popped into my head.

The board isn't as active as it was a few years ago, but I think there are a lot of people like me who read a lot more than post.

Lastly, Mead is the most frustrating place I have ever fished, and with the way the water levels change it can be hard to maintain any kind of pattern. But that just makes a nice catch that much more enjoyable.

Will you be fishing from shore or do you have a watercraft?

-Aidan
[signature]