Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Groundfish Research in Gulf of Maine: Help needed- Reminder
A continued thanks to those who have completed a survey. We truly appreciate your time at. Let's keep up the participation until August 3rd! Link and original post below-->

Dear Anglers,

As part of my research as an undergraduate intern at the University of Massachusetts Dartmouth's School for Marine Science and Technology (SMAST), I'm conducting a survey that aims to learn more about the experiences, behavior, and perceptions of recreational anglers targeting groundfish in the Gulf of Maine. The results from the survey will also be useful for informing fishery managers of the dynamics of the recreational groundfish fishery. Findings from my summer project will also be integrated into future projects to study the socioeconomics of recreational fisheries, which has not previously been thoroughly investigated in the Gulf of Maine.

By August 3rd, Please click on the link below to participate in the online survey. Ten lucky participants will be awarded $25 dollar Visa gift cards following random selection via a lottery. Thanks for your time, feel free to contact me with any questions!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/GOMgroundfish

Sincerely,
Naomi
njainarine@umassd.edu
or Jainarinen@rider.edu
[signature]