Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
michigan snow
i gotta tell you , there's not much that can beat a picture of snow in michigan .

now as far as having to clear the stuff outta your path , i think a hemiroid would be a lot more fun while your sliding down a sand dune .

i looked out the window at the bbq grill and there was at least 30" of snow on it . man , i just got home from work and i gotta do more .[mad]

grabbed the shovel and went at it , hour 1, hour 2, hour 3 . 2 to three feet deep of the stuff at a time . the other side was a little deeper , almost chest deep . almost six hours of shoveling snow ------ off the roof of the house ![crazy]

tomorow , i gotta shovel it away from the house so we can see out the windows -really ![shocked]

the wifes been keeping the driveway clear every other couple hours or so , she's getting arms that will insure her the next arm wrestiling championship in vegas , i think flowers are in order befor she gives me a black eye or gets me in a headlock or something . you know i hate doing dishes , but i'm kinda scared to tell her no right now .[pirate]

yea , the snow's pretty in pictures , but not around here when there's fishing to be done .
[signature]
hahaha you two sound like the snow shoveler!! haha, well we aint got hardly none!!!1 haha maybe 3 inches jack went ot work in today. haha we,re not shovelin haha. and i got a sink full of dishes you can do too. lh. haha i dont want to do them.. just got done makin jack a peach custard pie. ahha fisrt time i ever make it so well see haha 30 inches huh? my lord thats somethin!! i think ya better run fer she catches ya. haha no and ya dont want hemroids. ahha then ya cant sit on the bucket to fish,. haha well just take it slow. you,ll git it done. been there done that. ahha i better not laugh, we,ll be gittin it too. haah later [Smile][Wink] i think we,re suppose to be gittin some soon.
[signature]
Thats one reason why I hate snow![Wink]
[signature]
haha yeah, ain,t it funny how we love it when ewre kids.haha although i use to have to shovel a path up thru to the barn fer my ponies to to be able to git water and feed to em. didnt have ne plumbin up there so i had to carry it plus do the walk ways too. snow was deeper than me. haha thats back in the old days when we really got snow. it weren,t nothin to git 30 inches of snow within a day and a half. haha didn,t have no buses runnin either and i,d have to walk 3 miles to go to school. and back. by the time i got home it was dark everynite. then have to feed bucky, then bombfire, and lug water, do homewrk eat then shovel what needed doin, play the pianer fer a while go to bed. haha that was my routine and member it as yesterday. and if i had a half hour i,d go out and play with buck of the bomb, god they loved the snow. how we,d run and play. i,d chase them then theyd chase me. haha they run and buck stick there head in the snow, roll, ahha so funny to watch em. miss them days. i could of never asked fer better ponies, then patches james when i was older and the pony i got fer my son. i guess what it boils down to when e git older is our old bones aint what they use to be, and just another thing we got to do. haah haha. lonehunter, make a snow angel, haha maybe youll git back into the spirit of things haha i hear ya! haha later[Smile][Wink][cool][laugh]
[signature]
(joke [Wink]) the shoveling went a lot easier today , who'de figure the snow blower needed gas to work ! man my arms are still tired from scooping up that snow and tossing it [crazy] !
[signature]
haha aint that somethin! and you wonder why i alwyas wanted my ponies instead of vechilcles haha i didnt need gas. aha he just gave off enough when he had his grain. haha haha aint that somethin. well at least ya figured it out! haha i could do that. ahha [Smile][Wink] ya sound like me not thinkin when iagit tired. thats probably whats happenin to you! git some sleep bud! its also the weather i think. hey were suppose to be hearin from the ground hawg soon too member. he,ll tell us whats happeneninn. hahaha i told catman he sticks his head out too fer and i,m gonna have him fer supper! haha daves got a good recipe on him! haha later i still like that snow shoveler one haha[Smile][Wink]we still have none. haha
[signature]
hey bud, we finally got some today! got bout 9 inches. and snowin again tonite. course hen ya want spring so bad, ewre gonnna git it all now! haha aint that the way!!!!! hha [Wink]
[signature]
cool , don't the woods look a whole lot different with the snow ?
[signature]
haha i guess so! SO BEAUTIFUL!! CAN SEE ALL HTE TRACKS WHERE EVERYBODIES BEEN AND RUNNIN. REMINDS ME OF WHEN I WAS YOUNG AND FEELIN THAT FEELIN OF LOVE OF LIFE ABD SPIRIT OF FREEDOM AND SELF PRIDE OF JUST BEIN FREE. THE WIND BLOWIN THRU MY HAIR MY FACE, RUNNIN WILD AND FREE ON MY PONIES. AND JUST SPENDIN TIME WITH EM . AND MY HOUNDS TOO. RUNNIN BESIDE US.THOSE WERE THE DAYS.WHEN WE DIDNT WORYY BOUT NOTHIN!AHHA JUST LIVIN. HAHA AND TOUCHIN GOD NATURE AND HIM. NOTHIN BETTER. i,m tryin to git that spirit back. i guess i do when ican go and do, haha but when i,m in this house stuck haha it dont do me no good. got to git off my ----- and git movin. hahahahaha i dont want and like to feel old. haha theres days i do. and that aint me. haha hey bud i git some thin that got me goin today!! haha jack went and made a video tape of all of us down to the top hat. ahahgod you should see it. haha i LOVE IT!!ITS YOUR OLD REDNOCK!! HAHA BAR AND FRIENDS, WHERE WE GO SINGIN. AND JUST HAVE A BALL AND UNWIND. AHHA US LAUGHIN UP THE YING YANG!! HAHAHAHA IT GITS ME GOIN OF FEELIN IT. HAHA ITS A REDNECK BAR ALRIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHA YOU CAN SEE LARRYS HOGS AND DEER HEADS ON HTE WALL ALL MY KIDS, IT COOL!! ITS A HOUR TAPE. AHHA ALL MY FRIENDS. WE HAVE FUN, HAHA SINGIN UP A STORM!!AND I,M SINGIN ALL MY FAVORITE SONGS.[cool]MY SON TOO CLIFF.
[signature]