Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Old Daiwa Fixed Spool Reels (2)
[Smile]Hi everybody,

Since my last post regaring my quest for old Daiwa tackle catalogues some important information has come to light.[crazy]

I am based in the UK and apparantly when Daiwa started selling their tackle here they did so through a company called Milbro! Now I am not exactly sure when Daiwa started selling tackle in the UK but it would seem that initially it was included in Milbro's tackle catalogues. So I suppose I am now looking for Daiwa and Milbro Catalogues! At what point in time Daiwa produced their own UK tackle catalogues I do not know except that the oldest Daiwa catalogue I have is from 1982. If anybody has a UK Daiwa catalogue that is earlier than 1982 then I would like to hear from you.[Smile]

If anybody has any old Milbro catalogues then I would also like to hear from you as well. I am also interested in pre 1985 Daiwa catalogues from the USA, Japan, Australia etc.[Smile]

Finally I suspect that Daiwa had a similar arrangement in the USA as they had with Milbro in the UK and I would be interested to know if this was the case and who the company was.[Smile]

Any info would be very much appreciated.

Cheers,

Phantomfisher
[signature]