Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blame the Gopher
If this wasn't a true story I'd post it on the jokes board as a blonde joke..

[url "http://wcco.com/localnews/local_story_028125658.html"]http://wcco.com/localnews/local_story_028125658.html[/url]
[signature]
i read it , but why are they blaming the gopher [crazy]? musta been from it's high fiber diet , huh ?
[signature]
HAHA THOUGHT GOPHERS WERE VEGETARIANS HAHA NOT COPPER EATERS/ HAHA rather gas line eaters. haha poor gopher gittin blamed fer that. ahha[Sad]
[signature]
Who would have thunk it?[Tongue]
[signature]
I've seen rats stuck to electrical wires before, but never gophers. He must have been real hungry or something.
[signature]
i still don't get how a house blew up when the guy didn't use gas , only electric . [unsure]
[signature]
bean soup!

did you catch the bud light comercial, thppppppppppppst'[laugh]
[signature]
The Bud commercials are always pretty good. It was interesting to see how they were targeting the protection of the young ones this year.

There were quite a few commercials about not drinking, smoking and anti drug. That is a positive note. But then they blew it with Janet Jackson. Did you see what flew out of her blouse??? It was too quick for them to sensor it. Sheesh.
[signature]
ya I did, I got more of a veiw than I wanted... big screen tv, bigger than life.

I herd peta was going to pull a stunt, I did not expet her to be part of the naked perade. let alone showing off her sweater mellons.

peta had a big comercial planned for the show and the fcc said "no" you can see it on one of there web sites.

I saw they had the dancer after the half show as well. I am sure he was arested for indecent exposure, janet should as well. I know I would be, even tho every one would hide their eyes if I were to.[sly] they would'nt want to go blind.
[signature]