Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What items would you like to see featured here?
What items would you like to see featured here?

Should we feature more listings?

What information can we include to make this more informative, user friendly, etc..?
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator
you should have another section for saltwater gear... reels, rods, hooks, etc...

joe
[signature]
i would say three more listings reels....rods....rods and reels ok maybe fish finders to
[signature]

Something that is against the grain,

Dirt Cheap, scratch, worn, beat up, abused, used canoes, kayaks, pontoon boats, and float tubes, and gasoline and electric trolling motors. No new, excellent, good conditon stuff! All beat to heck, but floats or works.

Not gonna make much off of this!

JapanRon

PS Want Ocean Kayak Caper in condition above.
[signature]
[blush][#804000][size 2]Couldn't believe you said all that JR![/size][/#804000]
[signature]
I'd love to see boating accessories, fishing gear, tackle, books, videos, computer software, video games, and toys.
[signature]

Hi there Dryrod,

Yep, I said it in all the gory detail. As extra income when I was a kid, I repaired surfboards, built and kinda rebuilt a few small boats, and refirbished a whole bunch of the old split bamboo ocean rods.

Any of the above creatures above that I adoped would find a warm and loving home. Be assured they would be examined, repairs and improvements made and be ready for a new lease on life!

And yes.... I may spend more on the materials than what I paid for the item and probably couldn't sell it for what I put into it but...... heck I do that on a regular basis when I build a new 'concept' rod. ha ha ha

JapanRon
[signature]
Hello Guys,

Thanks for the great ideas! We've added a sectiuon to the site to address some of these items:

[font "Verdana"][size 1]For a complete list of fishing auctions by category [url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/auctions_fishing/Index.html"]Click Here.[/url][/size][/font]
[signature]

TheAngler BFT Moderator
P.S. Its still a work in progress so don't expect to much yet but keep the suggestions coming in!
[signature]

TheAngler BFT Moderator