Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Riots over Trump election
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#800000]Not NEARLY as bad as the riots and blood bath in 2008 and 2012 when BHO was elected.[/#800000][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#800000]
[/#800000][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#800000]Oh wait a minute - we DIDN'T riot when the other side won.[/#800000][/font]
[/#800000][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#800000]Is there ANYTHING Liberals won't do to destroy this country? Anybody from the far left care to defend this disgusting show of ignorance and crybaby attitude from the Liberal masses?.[/#800000][/font]
[signature]
Bob Hicks, from Utah
I'm 81 years young and going as hard as I can for as long as I can.
"Free men do not ask permission to bear arms."
It wouldn't even exist were it not funded. It exists by lots of money paying professional protesters and professional rioters.

The money is paying for riots. Just ask George Soros. It's not spontaneous.

Inciting a riot is a crime:

https://www.google.com/search?client=tab...Mmn1kBPBNg

George Soros should be charged with that crime and be brought into court.

Granted, some of it is genuine as incited by the skills that thirty million dollars can buy, but those weak minded people wouldn't otherwise have the motivation nor organization to do it on their own.

Further, they would give up getting no results were it not for complicit media donating millions of dollars worth of free publicity and recruitment. They can be codefendants in charges of inciting riots.
[signature]
DuBob, I'll defend it. These fine American citizens are just exercising their freedom of speech rights guaranteed by the First Ammendment. I spent 26 years on active duty sworn to defend the constitution. Good to see if didn't waste my youth.

Larry
[signature]
We certainly have the right and freedom for peaceful display of disgust, etc. We don't have the right to riot, destroy property, burn Old Glory and have utter disregard for the police. It's time for Hilary and her camp of liberals to step up and call for the paid and destructful protesters to knock it off. There is middle ground that can be tread by all.

----jim
[signature]
Jim, I don't necessarily agree with it, but burning old glory has been upheld by the supreme court under the First Amendment. Sen Utah Dumb Ass, keeps saying he's going to introduce a constitutional amendment to outlaw burning of the flag. He's been saying it for 12 years. Shucks, I went for a walk yesterday with a bunch of fine folks in SLC. Is Hillary supposed to send me a check?

Larry
[signature]
[font "Times New Roman"] [/font][font "Calibri"][quote FatBiker]DuBob, I'll defend it. These fine American citizens are just exercising their freedom of speech rights guaranteed by the First Ammendment. I spent 26 years on active duty sworn to defend the constitution. Good to see if didn't waste my youth.[/quote][/font]
[font "Times New Roman"] [/font][font "Comic Sans MS"][#800000]Au contraire mon frere, FINE American citizens know that the Constitution does NOT give individuals the right to destroy property and violently attack other citizens. I spent 20 years on active duty and another 20 years working for the DoD to help insure my children and grandchildren enjoy the same freedoms and opportunities that I and my ancestors enjoyed. These disgusting, pathetic losers have been carrying on now for a full week and we have heard absolutely NOTHING from Obama OR Clinton asking for some civility among ALL citizens now that the country has spoken and voted to change the course of our country. To defend that is unconscionable.[/#800000][/font]
[/#800000][/font]
[font "Times New Roman"] [/font][font "Calibri"][quote FatBiker]Shucks, I went for a walk yesterday with a bunch of fine folks in SLC. Is Hillary supposed to send me a check?[/quote][/font]
[font "Times New Roman"] [/font][font "Comic Sans MS"][#800000]The check won't come from Hillary. It will come from MoveOn (Soros) or some other finacial backer of the Klinton Foundation. And none of the masses (you) will get one; just the hand picked organizers. Sorry, but your only payment came as a nice walk in some glorious Fall weather. Your time would have been better spent fishing.[/#800000][/font]
[font "Times New Roman"]
[/font]
[signature]
Bob Hicks, from Utah

Shucks, MoveOns money will spend. Besides, president elect Trump is the only one saying it's backed by paid protestors. Last time I looked, fact checker's said he wasn't truthful 78 percent of the time. There's a chance this is the one in four times that a lie didn't come out of his mouth. Sorry, I just can't support somebody that thinks since he's a celebrity it's ok to sexually assault my wife and daughters and as a vet, I'm right partial to gold star families. Hope the folks who voted for him are happy with the results. Wall is shrinking to a fence and he said yesterday gay marriage has been settled in law. At one time, he was for abortions before being against them. We'll see which way the wind blows.

Larry
[signature]
[quote FatBiker]Besides, president elect Trump is the only one saying it's backed by paid protestors. [font "Comic Sans MS"][#800000]That is 100% false. [/#800000][#800000]You really need to learn how to do a Google search. Not all of the 58 million plus results are about these anti - Trump protests, but there is ample evidence of where the funding comes from if you care to actually find the truth.[/#800000][/font]
[inline Protest.jpg]

Hope the folks who voted for him are happy with the results. [font "Comic Sans MS"][#800000]I'm very happy to have voted for him and ecstatic that he won.[/#800000][/font]

We'll see which way the wind blows. [font "Comic Sans MS"][#800000]We will indeed![/#800000][/font][/quote][font "Comic Sans MS"][#800000]What you and the rest of the protesters are ignoring is that our system of government is made up of 3 branches; Legislative, Executive, & Judicial. It takes a combination of all three working in concert to accomplish major changes in our countries makeup. Individual statements about any topic during the run up to an election, are not set in concrete. There will be some give and take on all issues before anything comes to fruition. We can not know at this point in time what will, or will not, come to pass AFTER Trump takes office. But the fear about what MIGHT happen and the lawlessness taken place right now because of the fear of the unknown is childish, ignorant, and disgusting. I have absolutely no fear about what the future now holds for me and my family. I looks very promising to me and I'm looking forward to in an increase in the overall well being of the entire country.[/#800000][/font]
[signature]
Bob Hicks, from Utah
Bob, I've been traveling all day and didn't have a chance to Google as suggested. You just can't believe everything you read on the Internet, even if it validates your biases. Here's what snopes has to say about the paid agitators.

http://www.snopes.com/anti-trump-protest...to-austin/

They proved it false. There were protests in Austin and there were buses in Austin. However, the two weren't related even if the right wing waco press claimed otherwise.

This falls in line with President elect Trump's claim that Senator Cruz's father was involved with the Kennedy assassination (he read it in the National Enquirer).

That said, you win. Your obviously smarter, better looking and a better fisherman than I. Personally, I'm neither a Republican or a Democrat. If I had to categorize myself I'd say I'm a Libertarian. I don't vote for a party but for the candidate I think is best suited for the job. My dad taught me a long time ago to judge a man by his word and his action. DT has proven himself a pathological lier and I'm proud to say I didn't vote for a rich guy that believes it's his right to sexually assault my wife or daughters because he's a celebrity. I also stand by the protesters exercising their first ammendment rights.

Larry
[signature]
Hello, everyone.

I was browsing threads and I found this discussion. This is the first time I have posted in off topic part of the forum, so bear with me.

I have heard of the riots over the trump election. I have Grandparents in Portland, Oregon who were almost affected by it. They are safe, fortunately.

Me and my father are pretty smart when it comes to politics. I believe the reason for these riots is quite simple, Hillary got the popular vote but Electoral chose Trump. Not getting their way, they became Angry, forming a riot. This is what I believe. I also believe that these political parties, like democrats and republicans and others, only form differences between us, thus causing conflict. Remember, a house divided cannot stand. Even our founding fathers warned us about making political parties! Obviously, we did not listen.

If you want my opinion, I believe that every political party has right beliefs and wrong beliefs, INCLUDING democrats and republicans. I actually choose not to be defined by a party, but since I have a choice, I chose Republican, no offense.

This is what I believe, you may refuse it, or accept it.

Jared
[signature]
Jared, well said.

Thank you

Larry
[signature]
Hello!

You're welcome! I actually said something like that for a speech class while I was in school a couple years ago. Got an A+ for it. I may be a 19 year old that has fished for 12 years, and other people may be different in many ways, but deep down, we are all still human, and we need to help and support each other regardless of differences.

Jared
[signature]
[quote FatBiker]Bob, I've been traveling all day and didn't have a chance to Google as suggested. You just can't believe everything you read on the Internet, even if it validates your biases. Here's what snopes has to say about the paid agitators.

[url "http://www.snopes.com/anti-trump-protesters-bused-into-austin/"]http://www.snopes.com/...s-bused-into-austin/[/url]

They proved it false. There were protests in Austin and there were buses in Austin. However, the two weren't related even if the right wing waco press claimed otherwise. [font "Comic Sans MS"][#800000]Other sources have debunked the Austin story as well. Old news. Austin was not/is not the only city where riots (that's right - riots - they are not protests in many cities) are taking place. Just because Snopes debunked the story about one city doesn't debunk the stories of the other cities. It's not difficult to find VALID sources if you take the time to look for them. You actually CAN find valid sources via the Internet; but certainly not all sources are valid.[/#800000][/font]

This falls in line with President elect Trump's claim that Senator Cruz's father was involved with the Kennedy assassination (he read it in the National Enquirer). [font "Comic Sans MS"][#800000]Again, you need to check your facts Larry. Trump said no such thing. What he did say is reported at this link: [/#800000][/font][url "http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/may/03/donald-trump/donald-trumps-ridiculous-claim-linking-ted-cruzs-f/"][font "Comic Sans MS"][#800000]Politifact[/#800000][/font][/url][font "Comic Sans MS"][#800000]. Huge difference between 'involved with the Kennedy assassination' and 'seen with Lee Harvey Oswald before the assassination.' Unless, of course, it doesn't fit your agenda.[/#800000][/font]

That said, you win. Your obviously smarter, better looking and a better fisherman than I. Personally, I'm neither a Republican or a Democrat. If I had to categorize myself I'd say I'm a Libertarian. I don't vote for a party but for the candidate I think is best suited for the job. My dad taught me a long time ago to judge a man by his word and his action. DT has proven himself a pathological lier and I'm proud to say I didn't vote for a rich guy that believes it's his right to sexually assault my wife or daughters because he's a celebrity. [font "Comic Sans MS"][#800000]You are taking way to seriously some vulgar statements about women he made 11 years ago. Men and boys have been making those types of comments about women among themselves for hundreds of years. It is absolutely much ado about nothing.[/#800000][/font]

I also stand by the protesters exercising their first ammendment rights. [font "Comic Sans MS"][#800000] If all they were doing was protesting, so would I. However, they have NO right to destroy property or inflict bodily harm an another person.[/#800000][/font]

Larry[/quote][font "Comic Sans MS"][#800000]The world we live in isn't 100% black and white. There are a million shades of grey. The protests that you are so adamant about supporting have actually turned out to be riots by a bunch of young, uneducated crybabies who probably didn't even vote. They are destroying property at ever turn and have beaten Trump supporters up in the street. And you're okay with that? Seriously?[/#800000][/font]
[signature]
Bob Hicks, from Utah
Bob, it's time to agree to disagree. The election is over. President-elect Trump won. For the sake of our country, I hope your right and I'm wrong. I apologize if I typed anything that offended you, but do reserve my constitutional right, guaranteed by the first ammendment, to make my views known even if you should disagree.

Larry
[signature]
Hello!

I have to agree with Larry. We need to agree to disagree. I really don't want to see this thread turn into a big fight.

Jared
[signature]
[quote FatBiker]Bob, it's time to agree to disagree. The election is over. President-elect Trump won. For the sake of our country, I hope your right and I'm wrong. I apologize if I typed anything that offended you, but do reserve my constitutional right, guaranteed by the first ammendment, to make my views known even if you should disagree.[/quote][font "Comic Sans MS"][#800000]I am not offended in any way, shape, or form. And I have absolutely no problem with you expressing your views on the subject as is your guarantied right by our beloved Constitution. I am, however, troubled by the fact that you seem to be okay with the rioters destroying property and attacking others that voted for or support Trump, or at least you have not condemned such behavior. And yes, we can agree to disagree. Tight lines to you.
[/#][/font]
[signature]
Bob Hicks, from Utah
[quote Jnicholes]I have to agree with Larry. We need to agree to disagree. I really don't want to see this thread turn into a big fight.[/quote][font "Comic Sans MS"][#800000]It won't turn into a big fight when it is simply a civil discussion between adults on a subject that generates passion on both sides and is conducted with both sides expressing opinions without name calling or character assassination as has been done thus far. Keeping the discussion orientated towards facts and not hearsay goes a long way towards keeping passions at a manageable level. And just like every US citizen, you have a Constitutionally guarantied right to freely express your beliefs. There is no fight here; just a civil discussion among adults. Your comments are dully noted and respected. Tight lines to you as well.[/#][/font]
[signature]
Bob Hicks, from Utah
Hello!

Thank you so much for telling me this. I have Aspergers syndrome and I sometimes see some things as fighting. Its one of my weaknesses. Thanks for telling me.

Jared
[signature]
[quote Jnicholes]

Me and my father are pretty smart when it comes to politics.

[/quote]

Interesting statement. Not sure that everyone would agree with your conclusion.
[signature]
I'm adding one more point to my post on the media coverage of the highly paid professional rioters getting a bargain on a billion dollars worth of FREE publicly for their cause. What a deal!

In sharp contrast, what isn't being covered is those riots are dwarfed in comparison by LOTS very civil and polite Trump victory parties with the theme that we love our United States of America and our prayers to our Creator to get to keep it have been answered!

Yes, really. That's another aspect not covered by media. We "deplorables" are thankful to our Creator for our many blessings and protections and for His gift of our United States of America.

Many of those parties advertised and sent out invitations (I got many), but they had to pay for it. We used mainly email and mail while the other side gets round the clock unending television coverage with favorable commentary. In effect, the media has sent out very expensive riot invitations for free for their side.

But, as far as they are willing to say -- we don't exist. That is at least by any description we would recognize. In all fairness, the media does reference us -- bitter clingers, haters and the like. That's exactly the opposite of those I know who out of LOVE work to pass on our United States of America to our posterity.

That is most of the whole picture, but for those trusting the news media, that aspect of reality is unseen.
[signature]