Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2016/ 2017 Contest??
Well looks like we may have an Ice Season. I haven't heard any talk of the multi-species contest yet.. We better get this kick-started soon.
[signature]
I don't think there is going to be one . I fished with hooknhunter today at Henry's. That is who ran it last year I think . He said he had not been contacted by anyone that was interested.
[signature]
It has been an enlightening thing for me to compete in that contest and it has also been great fun. I highly encourage it, but I think I'm just too focused on other things right now to run it or to compete.

Besides, I got my backside fed to me the last couple of years. [Wink]

There are some really great fisherpeople out there....... [Smile]

Hope you all have a great season on the ice or soft water, whichever you prefer.......
[signature]
Hello!

I would like to sign up for the contest, but I dont know how. Can I get some info on how to do this?

Thanks!

Jared
[signature]
I hope it runs again this year. I always enjoy the competition, it keeps me fishing new waters and targeting fish I otherwise wouldn't. I'd be willing to run it if there is a good enough turnout. Utah's ice fishing competition isn't charging an entry fee this year and they've got 39 signed up. I like the charity benefit aspect of the competition, but if there's no competition then the result is the same for the charity. Ir would be nice to know if the entry fee is what is deterring a decent turnout or if it's something else.
[signature]