Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pretty good Super Bowl!
I dont think anyone expected to be so close.
[signature]
[font "Arial"][size 2]I don’t follow football to much, but It would have been nice to be from a state that was the Super Bowl champions. It was a good game at the end. I don’t thing anyone knew who was going to win until the last kick.[/size][/font]
[signature]
hey teory, i,m gonna agree with this and dont even like footbal baseball or anythin else like that haha but jack and i watched it at the elks last night, and had a good time. had a good feed too. haha anyways it was a good close game which gives it some high potency back and forth, fer me.haha i like that, its worth watchin. they were both good teams and done well. thats what makes a game to me.got right down to nitty gritty. but as alwyas one has to loose. but they did good. lotta good tema work hard work to git that fer anyways. [Smile][Wink] haha actually maybe its the 3-4th game i,ve really watched before. ahha guess its just not in me. haha later but it was fun. [Smile]
[signature]
It was a great super bowl!![cool]

WAY TO GO PATRIOTS! WOOOOHOOO
[signature]
That whole game was like a suspense movie. I admit that I was rooting for Carolina even though they are not my favorite team. I've never been fond of the Pats either. Either way it was a good game and my Niners were left holding the bag.

Now we have the Pro Bowl ahead of us. Yeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaw. 1 more game to enjoy for the season.
[signature]
I thought it was one of the better Super Bowls in recent history. The score was good and close, neither team seemed to run away with anything. It was fun to see Brady sweat a little. I think we all knew that New England was favored and had the upper hand, but Carolina really gave them a good game. Wasn't the spread 4 pts? If so, then it didn't get covered. When was the last time that happened in a Super Bowl? Most importantly, I was still watching with interest in the 4th Quarter.
[signature]