Follow Us


“Saltwater Stickbaits” , from Texas Weekend

Saltwater Fishing Tips, Tackle Tips & How To's

Perhaps the most versatile is also one of the more recent creations – the 4in1 Lure. This bait utilizes an interchangeable lip system that allows the bait to be used at various depths depending on the lip it is fitted with. Previously, perhaps 90 percent of the stickbaits manufactured were geared toward 1 to 3 feet depth. The other 10 percent were geared to the 8 to 12 foot range. This obviously leaves a lot of water uncovered. And, even if you were to find baits to cover each depth range, it would take multiple baits.

Login leave a reply