Fishing Forum
Show us your Bass!! - Printable Version

+- Fishing Forum (https://bigfishtackle.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Freshwater Fishing Forum (https://bigfishtackle.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=400)
+--- Forum: Bass Fishing (https://bigfishtackle.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=162)
+--- Thread: Show us your Bass!! (/showthread.php?tid=328045)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Re: [T-bone1] Show us your Bass!! - tubeN2 - 07-07-2007

Those are nice ones Tbone. They are just past the fish taco category but they do make it for the Fish Burrito! Pass the salsa please!!

Nice job bro.[cool]
[signature]

Re: [tubeN2] Show us your Bass!! - FishinNoob - 07-12-2007

[Image: l_4a5c40c93d1e98fbba0a5047673b1264.jpg]

pretty common 4 pounder caught up at lake champlain in NY...the fish that come out of there are probably some of the biggest in NY state!
[signature]

Re: [FishinNoob] Show us your Bass!! - tubeN2 - 07-12-2007

Nice job. Keep up the good work![cool]
[signature]

Re: [tubeN2] Show us your Bass!! - LlindeX - 07-20-2007

Rebecca Saxon was fishing Choke Canyon reservoir near Three Rivers, Texas on March 17th this year when she hooked into this 12.66 pound beauty of an egg-laden female LMB. She caught her on a pumpkin seed / chartreuse Zoom Lizard, took a few photos of the big moment, and released her for someone else to catch in the future. I'd say Congratulations, Rebecca; you've done what most of us only dream of!!!
[inline "RSaxon F400.JPG"]
[signature]

Re: [LlindeX] Show us your Bass!! - LlindeX - 07-20-2007

Sorry, I'm relatively new to this forum:
Can anyone tell me how you guys are posting pics on this thread so that they show up? I just posted the above and it only shows up if you click on the attachement button.
[signature]

Re: [LlindeX] Show us your Bass!! - fsh4fun05 - 07-21-2007

[size 1]I'm sure you all have noticed the "In Line" option when you attach a file to a post. Seems like everyone checks the box just because it's there, not really knowing what it does. Here it's purpose.

Remember, all pictures inserted into the body of the post must be 400 pixels max width. All pictures over 400 pixels wide may or will be deleted from the post.

When you upload an attachment, like a picture, you can check the box and click upload attachment and then once it reloads you can click the picture frame on the toolbar and it will paste the picture. It makes it easier so you don't have to edit your post and then paste the picture.

If you are not going to load the attachment into the body of your post than the In-Line option is serving no purpose. One of the side effects of using the In Line option is that it does not allow a lot of people to see the attachment. Why? Who knows? I guess it's a computer thing or firewall thing or...So if you do not plan to put your attachment into the body of your post as described above, PLEASE DO NOT CHECK THE INLINE BOX if you want everyone to see it.

Details for using it as described by the Old Coot:

1. First I "attached" four pics making sure that each one had it's "In-line" box checked during the attaching process.
2. Next I went ahead and began writing the body of my [b]post. [/b]
3. As I wrote, I would come [b]to a place where I would want one of the pics to appear. With the cursor at that spot I would click on the little image icon button (the button looks like a miniature mountain screen). A small dialogue box pops up prompting you to select either an Image Location or an In-line Image. Clicking the radio button next to "In-line Image" would then display the four pics I had previously "attached" with the inline feature. [/b]
4. I then just simply clicked the radio button next [b]to the pic I wanted to display and then click on the Submit button and … wa la … the picture shows up there[/b][/size]
5. When done with the post un-check the box next to inline image at teh bottom so we can all see it. It sounds difficult but you seem to be on the right track.
By the way, NICE BASS!!! I love TEXAS!!!!
[signature]

Re: [LlindeX] Show us your Bass!! - tubeN2 - 07-21-2007

Way to go. Nice job on the release. It always helps them grow.[cool]
[signature]

Re: [tubeN2] Show us your Bass!! - trackinbass - 07-22-2007

[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id...rch_engine]
[signature]

Re: [trackinbass] Show us your Bass!! - tubeN2 - 07-22-2007

That's a nice one Bro! Is that at DVL?

I put the pic in your post for you. We do allow pics up to 450 pixels wide, no problem.
[signature]

Re: [tubeN2] Show us your Bass!! - trackinbass - 07-23-2007

[reply]
That's a nice one Bro! Is that at DVL?

I put the pic in your post for you. We do allow pics up to 450 pixels wide, no problem.[/reply]

Thanks! Yes, I caught it at DVL. First few casts.[reply]
[signature]

Re: [trackinbass] Show us your Bass!! - tubeN2 - 07-23-2007

Kool! It looks like that lake is finally picking up for being so young.[cool]
[signature]

Re: [tubeN2] Show us your Bass!! - trackinbass - 07-23-2007

There is alot of nice size bass to be caught there. I do well from shore but I really would like to take a boat out on that lake. The rental boats are half price on Wed., but I never have Wed off from work. The lake is big and deep. The bass are really healthy and fight hard, even the smaller ones. I think there is alot of good spots to fish. If you fish from shore you are only limited to one little area of shoreline. I have never seen a float tube on the lake, not sure if they allow them there. They do have alot of rules to follow.

How is the trip going? Catchin' alot?
[signature]

Re: [trackinbass] Show us your Bass!! - tubeN2 - 07-24-2007

We can get a boat when we go over there.

Todays score:

Stripers 148

LMB 32

[cool]
[signature]

Re: [tubeN2] Show us your Bass!! - trackinbass - 07-24-2007

Cool I will be looking foward to it.

Sounds like the fishing is excellent, glad to hear![cool]
[signature]

Re: [FishinNoob] Show us your Bass!! - armesjr - 07-26-2007

I caught my first citation (Citation in VA is 22inch) fish which was 23.5 inch long last Friday on a Fat Ika. The fish wasnt too fat, but looked healthy. I also caught this nice 5lber on a Fat Ika last Monday.
[signature]

Re: [armesjr] Show us your Bass!! - mattscru - 07-27-2007

Where in Va are you fishing?
[signature]

Re: [mattscru] Show us your Bass!! - LlindeX - 08-15-2007

Mattscru, You just gotta start takin' a camera to the lake with you. If you keep tellin' us how you don't have any good pictures of all those big fish you claim to catch, just how do you expect the rest of us respectable folk to trust your word. Nothin' but big fish stories, an nair a picture. Heck, I think we should all start calling you Casper; The man who always catches the fish we never see.

Regards, & just kiddin'
[signature]

Re: [tubeN2] Show us your Bass!! - FishinNoob - 08-28-2007

[Image: m_589ca061c83fe6cd1d5cbe424ced9355.jpg]
Biggest bass of the year for me, and of course i forgot my regular camera so i had to use my dinky cell phone. 5lb 20-3/4 inches...caught him on the good ol tommyknocker
[signature]

Re: [FishinNoob] Show us your Bass!! - tubeN2 - 08-29-2007

It's all good bro. Nice fish. Git er done![cool]
[signature]

Re: [tubeN2] Show us your Bass!! - Fendercaster - 09-03-2007

9/02
Rough day in Georgia, windy, cold front moving through, rough water on Lake Sinclair. Had a bunch of strikes, but they were hitting short, not really picking it up. I caught one fish, no hawg, but my biggest of the year (so far!)
About 2 3/4 pounds, I caught it on a pumpkinseed Power Bait lizard. I'm sure looking forward to fall, hopefully the bite will get better.

[Image: bass1.jpg]
[signature]