Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Henry's Lake Fall brookie's?
[quote flygoddess][quote kochanut]dude if you want to do Chester or that other one just say so, i would be happy to tow you around in your toon with mine[/quote]

Nawww, Kelly's too grumpy and no fun at all....[:p][laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh][/quote]

First off - BigOregon, sorry for the hijack. This has been a fun thread. I, like many others experienced the female brookie bloom last year at Henry's, with only two males landed all season, but numerous females. I still think you have a pretty good chance of catching a brookie of a lifetime at Henry's from now until it ices over, and I'm sure there are still many colored up males lurking there.

Now, Joni, who are you calling grumpy?!? [Wink] I think anyone who has had to miss an entire year of fishing has a pretty good right to be grumpy, along with a few other words I could use to describe my demeanor...nevertheless (I like that word [:p]) it is what it is and it won't change until it does, so I'll just keep on smilin' and hoping for better days to come.

Kelly.
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Henry's Lake Fall brookie's? - by BigOregon - 07-27-2011, 10:08 PM
Re: [flygoddess] Henry's Lake Fall brookie's? - by kglissmeyer - 09-28-2011, 03:12 PM