Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Freshwater Striper fishing (GA)
Hi and welcome to the BigFishTackle board.

I agree mostly with what you said, with some exceptions. GA has some boards where the folks really try and get up to date info out there, some are from fishing guides themselves. This board is great for tips, you'd have to stay on top of it frequently to get latest local fishing info. I have promised to post Striper Info here (from Lake Lanier GA) but it's been a while since I've been out for them. But if I have news, I will post ASAP.

My suggestion is to contact a guide directly by email and ask for the latest news. If you don't get a response, they are too busy or don't want to offer the info. But some will, depending on your location.

What state are you from? If you're here in north GA (near Lake Lanier?) I have some good contacts & boards I use... also, you may want to register here (check the registration link above on TubeN2's post) cause the folks that use the BFT board here have no agendas to sell stuff, etc., and fishing tips have been good.

I noticed you posted about bass fishing.... I've had similar experiences with LM bass, and with all the bad luck, I've now gone to Striped Bass fishing (most of the time) on Lake Lanier. Harder challenge but more predictable patterns, and that fight... wow! Hence my name "StriperAddict" !!

Best,

Glenn
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Freshwater Striper fishing (GA) - by StriperAddict - 03-31-2004, 11:24 PM
Re: [tubeN2] Freshwater Striper fishing (GA) - by StriperAddict - 04-01-2004, 11:02 PM
Re: [poncho] Freshwater Striper fishing (GA) - by StriperAddict - 04-07-2004, 11:31 PM