Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BFT Flags Unavailable till New Format
Or like your post says, I will mail you the money.
[signature]
I need to put my flag on my boat and start representing on the flats!
[signature]
The cleanup and flotilla are one and the same. The flotilla is being sponsored by us southern members and will be held at Lincoln Beach. It will be fun to have you there. For more info see the sticky at the top.
[signature]
The older I get the more I would rather be considered a good man than a good fisherman.

Please make one for me and bring it to the Flotilla. Is it still $10 and can I pay you there?
[signature]
The older I get the more I would rather be considered a good man than a good fisherman.

Randy I can do whichever you prefer, except I'm slow sometimes... I have Boilermakers flags ready for him for a couple weeks and I haven't put them in the mail yet, so at that rate, it might be better if I just deliver it to you at the event... But we could try to get it sooner if you want me just to mail it... If so I'll send you my address in a PM and you can decide... Thanks Jeff
[signature]
Craig, I'll get one ready and bring it to the flotilla... Jeff

PS... With the current requests I may be through my lot of flags, so I may have to get enough interest to be worth buying another 25 flags... I don't mind doing that, but we might have to raise the price on the next lot, I think we've been losing money on this last lot... I failed to take into account process losses and mistakes... oops... J
[signature]
No biggie, Jeff. I'm good either way.
[signature]

You should be good, your order was timely... We will have one ready for you... Jeff
[signature]