Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BFT Flags Unavailable till New Format
New batch ready to go. Thanks for the orders guys. Later J
[signature]
I would like one Jeff. We haven't met up anywhere yet, but I'll pay the postage.

Thanks, Pisco
[signature]
Thanks Pisco I'll get one ready for you!!! Let ya know when and where to get me your address. Thanks Jeff
[signature]
I would like a flag put me on the list.
[signature]
Tell me how much for the flag and shipping without the stick and i will send you a ck for the amount . i will pm u my address will send.
Thank you Lyman Tidwell
[signature]
BFT Flags look great!!!

[fishon]
[signature]
Thanks Vicki, we have gotten a few out, but I still have about half of the order left. I think when folks see them at the flotilla we'll finish this first lot. Kind of fun to fly your colors. Later J
[signature]
Love it!
Cant wait to see pictures.

[fishon]
[signature]
Sorry I didn't see your post before but we will get a flag ready and then get you the shipping info. $11. Thank you Jeff
[signature]
I would love 2 one that reads Fish_Fanatic and one that reads Little Fish_Fanatic.
[signature]
Hey sorry I seen this and got busy and forgot the post till now... I will have my wife print up your flags today and then if you can PM me your address I can send them to you for $11 each or meet you somewhere close to Logan for a hand off at $10 each... I'll PM my address to you if you want to send the funds along, that would be great!!! Thanks Jeff
[signature]
Wondering if you still have flags? After that package you sent me it's the least I can do. Thanks.
[signature]
Yup I still have about ten flags left. Got a couple that haven't been picked up too. If you'd like one I'll have Ter put one together for you. Just give me a go ahead and I'll have her get one ready for you. Thanks J
[signature]
I'll take one, just pm me your address or we can meet up and I will give you some money.
Thanks
[signature]
PM on the way. J
[signature]
I would like to purchase two flags.
[signature]
PM sent to get info. Jeff
[signature]
I need one. Jeff. I'm coming down to LB for the clean up. Are you going to be there?
[signature]
Yes I'm planning on being there at the flotilla... Would you like me to get my wife to put one together for you? Later Jeff
[signature]
Yes please. Is the flotilla the clean up? I was thinking your flotilla was at Willard. But yes I can't wait to start flying my flag. How should I pay?
[signature]