Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
K-Drill
I'm using the 20v Dewalt drill and it has been working very well, just need to get one more battery, for the late in the season, thicker ice times. Thanks for the link, the ones I was looking at were two for the price I listed but buying just one is all I really need.
[signature]
To spend as much as a Milwaukee drill cost, would not make a lot of sense, when the drill isn't the problem. Even if I buy another battery, that will cost less than you spent on your Milwaukee drill. For the DeWalt drill with two 2ah batteries, a charger and the carrying bag I spent $99, so even if I spend another $70 to $100 that is less than starting over with a Milwaukee. As I said, the two 2ah batteries have been working fine for me for over two years but it would be nice to have a little more reserve power for those thicker ice situations, late in the season. Thanks for the suggestion though.
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#800000][size 3]Hey, what are friends for? [cool][/size][/#800000][/font]
[signature]
Bob Hicks, from Utah
I'm 81 years young and going as hard as I can for as long as I can.
"Free men do not ask permission to bear arms."
Thanks. Love my K-Drill
[signature]
The pisser part of it is that the auger that I ordered magically turned into a soft gun case when I opened the box. [:/]

Will have to talk to them tomorrow and get it straightened out.
[signature]
Live to hunt----- Hunt to live.