Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fall Challenge and Cat Contest 2023 Standings
Congratulations to the winners! Lots of big fish caught.... Maybe next year I will get out fishing more and help the North out a little. Thanks for everyone that makes this happen. It's fun to watch the lead changes in the contest even when you can't go fishing.
Another fun year! Thanks to Jeff for keeping this going and letting me help. It was good to see the other side of things a little. The multi species challenge was fun and motivated me to get out and do things I haven't done for a while. I'm not much of an ice fisherman, so I'll just look forward to next spring to see what it brings.
Hey Jim if you get bored during the winter let me know and I'll get you out with me on the ice one day... But you might need to be careful it's addicting... I've got plenty of gear so all you'll need is warm clothes and boots. If i get down to Strawberry you'll have to come join me... I'll try to get the snowmobile going so it's not too bad to get where you need to be, and with the x-200 it won't even be very cold... Later Jeff
When things get stressful think I'll go fish'en and worry about it tomorrow!