Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Laker Pictures
I know I'm slow and getting old, but here is my biggest mack. From Fish Lake a number of years ago through the ice. 17.5lbs.
[signature]
i agree pbh, i dont like to come out and say things as it is positively that species since it might seem confrontational sometimes i guess.
[signature]
them are all great pictures here are a few average ones I caught on bear lake.
[signature]
[left]I have never fiished for lakers. Hopefully this summer. All I can say is wow.[/left]
[signature]
Here is a pic of my first one and polokids first one.

[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=4217;]

[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=4218;]
[signature]
Dang I love those colored up Cutts. Nice Lakers too.

FM
[signature]
I don't know much about adding attatchments to my posts. So if there is a picture it's from Flaming gorge through the ice. It weighed 18 lbs. and was 36", it is my first ever and only mac, but it was enough to make sure I'll be back again to chase them. If the picture is too large I appologize, I couldn't figure out how to modify it.
[signature]
[Wink] Sorry this post is a little late but i had to find the pictures: and they are probably the wrong size. anyway they were taken november 9th & 10th 2003

we were fishing the spawn at the Gorge, jigging mostly. The big one was 38 inches long the cheap scale we have said it was over 30lbs (thats were it maxes out) hooked it at 5:15 chased it for a half of an hour and boated it about dark or shortly after. The other is my son jr8fish and about a 15 lber. This ended up being a wonderful trip looking back now. It was cold wet windy and nasty and we spent a lot of time in the camper shell of the truck playing cards and trying to keep warm waiting on the weather. But my son wont be fishing with me for 2 years (1yr 11 months) MTC in provo on his way to Paraguay.

Thanks for the [size 1]opportunity[/size] to share these photos

jrs4x4