Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THE CONTEST IS ON
[#0000ff]Thanks for playing. I just can't handle the pressure of all that responsibility.[/#0000ff]

Choose for me dear TubeDude, What you think is right.....In extra large.
[signature]
[#0000ff]Finalist. Drawing later. Good effort from the new kid.[/#0000ff]

TD, i do believe that i should receive the xl hooded sweatshirt, or long sleeve t. because they are all i wear(most of the time). I am also a redhead and i burn extremely easy. I always forget the sunscreen because i am too anxious to get fishin. Secondly, i have only met one other BFTer(yper) personally and i want to meet alot more to swap secrets and fishin holes with.
Next is my wife, she is 7 mo. pregnant and her cloth's do not fit her any more. She would be greatful if she had a garment to steal from me.
Next is my face. The fish know my face(and they are terrified of it). They know if they see it they are in trouble. The hoodie would allow me to "sneek" up on them with greater ease.
Next is fellow BFTer's. They would be very jealous of me and try bribing me(by taking me fishing) for a chance to wear it.
If these are not enough "good" reasons, then i would take 2 of the 1/8 oz red and white or silver 2/0 walleye jigs.
Anything with a BFT logo would be nice. Please take pitty and pleasure me with either of the two items. You guys all rock and i look forward to meeting alot of you in the future. Good luck everybody.
[signature]
[#0000ff]Finalist (SS). Drawing later.[/#0000ff]

first choice would be a short sleeve shirt. its going to get nice and warm before it gets cold again.
second would be a nice hoody. to keep me warm on the toon in the cool mornings.
[signature]
[#0000ff]Thanks for playing. Sorry, couldn't meet your deadline. Still, might work something out for some fillets...or take me with you.[/#0000ff]

td icould really use the hoody or the long sleave, shrit because we are going to powell on tues. three other bfters are going and they would be extremly jealous when i roll up to the launch ramp with the hoody on.plus there would be a nice bag of stiper fillets in it for you[Wink]
[signature]
[#0000ff]Thanks for playing. Hate to be the cause of more pain. I am accused of that a lot (married).[/#0000ff]

Well here goes just wish I would have seen this before I took all those pain pills.[crazy] I do take a lot of them as I have had a 8 yr migraine but only in reason and today hasn't been too bright with the rain which helps. I would love to use the long sleeve shirt to promote the site as I fish when the sun isn't shining so bright because of the headaches and it sometimes get a little cool. My wife says this site has cast me too much already to get a shirt right now. Just so much to try after seeing pictures and how to try. Now if I could just learn to be good at some of the new ways to fish.
[signature]
[#0000ff]Finalist (SS). Drawing later. Happy skulking.[/#0000ff]

I most certainly need the short sleeve T-shirt. This spring and summer I plan on catching way more walleye and catfish up in the Cache Valley than anyone will down on the big muddy, and I will definitely need a BFT Logo on me somewhere so when you all come running up here you will be able to pick me out of the many many people who skulk through the Bear River marshlands. Some of those red hooks with the red head and yellow eyes would certainly help in the walleye dept.
[signature]
[#0000ff]Finalist (LS). Drawing later. Only 50? You're just a kid.[/#0000ff]

I think it would be wonderful to be the proud owner of a long sleeved tshirt. Since I have now reached that half of century mark I am really concerned about what the cruel sun will do to my wrinkled up lilly white skin. Certainly that long sleeve tshirt would offer some of the protection that I need.
It would make it possible for people to recognize me as one of the good guys. Certainly would be easier to identify me as one of bft anglers. That is a good thing. If not Iwould be glad to have a couple of tube dude's masterpieces with a chartruse head on those red hooks. gshorthair
[signature]
[#0000ff]Thanks for playing. You need to catch fewer fish or not be as sloppy.[/#0000ff]

I would like the short-sleeve shirt. Although the hooded sweatshirt and the long-sleeve shirt would be nice, they are not very practical for me. I catch so many fish that the sleeves would always be wet. This is already a huge problem for me. I frequently wear a sleeveless down vest and a short-sleeve shirt when I fish during cold weather.

Red hooks, red heads and yellow eyes.
[signature]
[#0000ff]Thanks for playing. You already have the kokes dialed in, so a shirt wouldn't help much.[/#0000ff]

The hooded sweatshirt would be my choice, the only argument that I can give you is that I am on the water as much or more then anyone I know so there would be some serious advertising going on. I fished 7 derby's in the western U.S. with the kokanee clubs and I know that the shirt would be seen far and wide and I have found that there is alway's a need for an extra "hoodie" on the boat when someone forget's and leaves their's at home. I would be proud to give it a warm home in my cuddy cabin of my Grady White!!!!!
thank's for the offer.
JARED JOHNSON/SOCKEYESLAYER
[signature]
[#0000ff]Thanks for playing. Not TOO pathetic.[/#0000ff]

I am too pathetic to win BFT gear so I just buy it.....

But some jig heads to use as a reference to make my own one day would be cool!
[signature]
[#0000ff]Finalist. Drawing later. Hot story. Could be an outtake from Brokeback Mountain.[/#0000ff]

-OK- I'LL TAKE A STAB AT YOUR CONTEST. Last fall while standing around the camp fire talking about the big one that got away. My friend said, "your on fire". My being under the influence, I did not believe him until he tackled me on the ground. (You can all see were this is going). It just so happens that I was wearing my favorite hoodie. Well lets just say its not my favorite hoodie any more. So I hope you will feel bad for my short coming and pick me. O YA and I'm new at BFT and have nothing with the BFT logo on it. So you have to pick me so I have something to wear for the contest pictures.

Please anything!!! I'll promise to not tell anymore fish storys -OK- maybe not that..

Thanks for running the contest great way to keep the board alive.
[signature]
[#0000ff]Thanks for playing. Great brevity. Not much on creativity.[/#0000ff]

What fish1on said[Wink]...
[signature]
[red][size 4]BEST OF THE BEST. [blue][size 3]Winner of the long sleeve shirt. Very creative, but you must have way too much time on your hands.[/size][/blue][/size][/red]

Why lurechucker?

Well, my friend, it's not about giving me a FREE anything. No, sir, in return for a handsome long-sleeved tshirt, you get this top-notch, high-quality, one-of-a-kind DaBigFish.com promotional video.

There's no such thing as a free lunch, and no such thing as a free long-sleeve tshirt. So send the shirt my way and the video is all yours.

Now, don't be persuaded by the fact that my last long-sleeve tshirt went for years and years--appearing in hundreds (if not thousands) of photos seen all across the country.

Don't let the fact that I'm desperate for some BFT gear so I can be just like you, TubeDude, have any sway on your decision.

Just watch the video, enjoy, and let it speak for itself.

And one more thing:

PLEASE!!

lurechucker

[inline "click below copy.jpg"]
[signature]
[#0000ff]Finalist. Drawing later. You included humor, pity, threats and a bit of "sucking up". Nice effort.[/#0000ff]

Well my 1st choice would be the long sleeve T XXL any color is cool. 2Nd choice would be the hoodie same sz as above.

Now why do I deserve it. Summer is comming and it will be to hot for the hoodie. I have to stay out of the direct sunlight. I need a new shirt cause I'm too poor to by my own. I need all the help I can get to catch fish .... is on a real sour note so far! My children leave home and keep returning and multiplying!!! Lets see did I leave anything out ...... OH HECK YES!! I'll tell everyone you are only offering the jig heads that didn't work last year! That's why you have so many already made up!! LOL

Now for the jig heads .... even if they don't work. Yellow in 3/0, Red in 1/0. Ya gonna throw in a fishing lesson also. Those of us who are fishing challanged need all the help we can get.
[signature]
[#0000ff]Finalist (MS). Drawing later. If you win, you gotta post a pic modeling it...with or without fish.[/#0000ff]

Mr.Dude,
I am in dire need of a BFT Muscle shirt! #1,, I do not have a muscle shirt!, #2,, I do not have a muscle shirt with the BFT logo on it[sly] & how can I promote BFT without one?. #3,, it's getting warm out there!. & #4,, I aint got me no Money to Buy me one!. & #5,, I bet It's real comfy!!![angelic]. As for a 2nd choice. I'd be happy with any of the items,. Besides, I need something to eneter the contests with, My sticker is getting worn out, lol
[signature]
[#0000ff]Thanks for playing. What...you wash your fishing clothes?[/#0000ff]

wow, a lot of 'good' posts already. [Wink]

I wanna throw one in as i would GREATLY enjoy havin an article of clothing to post in my pics. At the moment, i cannot enter into any 'official' BFT contests as i have nothing with a BFT logo available.

I would have loved to have entered my fish last month into some of the BFT contests..but i did not meet the prequisite of having a BFT logo available..[Sad]

Do the mentioned shirts wash well?? I am hard on clothing!

cyas
rc
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#0000ff][size 3]Automatic disqualification. We know you too. About the stuff...you're just trying to get rid of all those hook safes.[/size][/#0000ff][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3][/size][/black][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3]I should get the hooded sweatshirt because I know both moderators and they should show some good old fashion favortism... If not the hoodie then the long sleeve T.[/size][/black][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3][/size][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]Besides, I'll trade you for a big box of other BFT gear and a banner...[/size][/font]
[signature]
[#0000ff]Thanks for playing. Choke, gasp, wheeze.[/#0000ff]

Well I figure I should win the Hoodie simply cause I'm so dang Purty! Or maybe I should win a muscle shirt because I'm so built. HA!
[signature]
[#0000ff]Thanks for playing. Sorry, no vacuum cleaners for the suck up award.[/#0000ff]

Dear Tube Dude,
Because I just like free stuff. I'll take anything that comes my way, but especially your free lures. You are my hero.
Randy

In case you can't tell, I am trying to suck up.
I'll now quote one of my many prior supervisors that I have had:

"Sucking up might not get you anywhere with me, but I will tell you this; it ALWAYS does more good than harm"

That said, I will take extra-large please!

Randy
[signature]
I used to N.ot have E.nough T.ime O.ff to go fishing.  Then I retired.  Now I have less time than I had before. Sheesh.
[#0000ff]Finalist (SS) Drawing later. My admiration and sympathies...for your dedication.[/#0000ff]

I could use the short-sleeved shirt because I am one of Utah's impoverished high school teachers (some of my students may say that I am a poor teacher, but let's not argue semantics here). I saved all of my allowance for many weeks and registered for a fly-fishing class (check out the BFT fly fishing board) and since I only make ***.47 a month, my clothing budget is gone for this year. Modeling a new BFT shirt before 220 students would be impressive. If this post wins second place, I could use two red headed jigs. I would put them next to my 1 yellow headed jig and then I would have three jig heads and one bobber in my tackle box. Thanks, TD for all of your posts and info.
[signature]