Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THE CONTEST IS ON
[#0000ff]Thanks for playing. Derisive comments from Old Coot do not qualify. [/#0000ff]

1st choice the hoodie
2nd long sleeve
3rd T-shirt
I would rather see MEMEME wearing the muscle shirt[Wink]

I have not had a new Big Fish Tackle shirt in years. The couple t-shirts I do own have holes in them and they are getting thin from wearing them faithfully for the past 3 years. It is time to retire my T-shirts. Lately I have been wearing stickers on my sheater and OldCoot made fun of me last weekend for putting a sticker on my swearter.

If I get some jiggs I would like what ever you recommend, your the expert.
[signature]
[#0000ff]Thanks for playing. The video was intimidating, but no reason to avoid talking fishing if you don't win.[/#0000ff]

I was going for the long sleeve shirt untill I saw Lurechuckers video. Anyone that excited deserves to win. My second choice would be the hoody so I don't have to ask people if they are a member, they see the hoody and just straight to talking fishin'. As far as jigs go, big hooks baby!!.
[signature]
[#0000ff]Thanks for playing. Sorry we didn't have a new set of waders for you to win.[/#0000ff]

shirt or hoodie works for me pat...
[signature]
[#0000ff]Thanks for playing. Hit the gym and try for the MS next time. Or, watch for our hat contest soon.[/#0000ff]

I need a shirt. preferably not a muscle shirt. Sadly, I have no muscles. I have no BFT clothing. no hat, shirt ect. I submitted pictures for the contest on the picture board, and felt out of place doing so without the BFT logo in any of the photos. The sweatshirt would be a welcome addition to my wardrobe to keep me warm on those winter float tube trips.
A grey or a chartruse jig head would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you.
[signature]
[#0000ff]Thanks for playing. How many first place winners will there be in that tournament?[/#0000ff]

Okay here it goes. I need that hoodie because its pretty darn cold outside, And I don't have any BFT apparel for any of my Ice fishing pictures. It also will look real good in that picture of me and my first place trophy in the second annual Wiper tourney this year.[cool]
[signature]
[#0000ff]Thanks for playing. Truly sorry about your business. [/#0000ff]

I'll just take the jigs because I know that almost no one makes stuff for us real big boys. all the BFT shirts that I've ever got I've giving away because they were to small. so I know I would be doing the same thing if I won anything. Now I could use it also as I have no job now, I had to close my shop because sales slowed so much and couldn't keep it going. so looks like nothing new for a long time. we have had to sale a ton of stuff just to pay bills, and still neeed to sale or pawn more. but anyway I'ld love to get some of your GREAT jigs for eye's the ones I got before worked great and were lost to big bass and trout.
[signature]
[#0000ff]Thanks for playing. Work on that self esteem. Thanks for the thanks.[/#0000ff]

TD, i would like the hooded sweatshirt or the t, i look goofey in a long sleeved shirt and i have a pudge so the muscle shirt wouldnt look good.

I dont really have any good reasons for wanting any of them, except they are awesome and i would like to get my hands on one. Thanks a bunch Td and big mike
[signature]
[#0000ff]Thanks for playing. Roses are red and violets are blue. If BFT has a Rodney Dangerfield, it must be you. We do appreciate you Junior.[/#0000ff]

I've been a loyal member of the Big Fish Tackle crew,
but I haven't got a hoody -- Alas, this tale is true!

So, if I win this item, I'd be filled with gratitude.
Everyone would notice my cheerful attitude!
[signature]
[left][font "Charlesworth"][#ff0000][size 3]Finalist. Drawing later. Great creativity, but don't give up your day job.[/size][/#ff0000][/font][/left] [center][font "Charlesworth"][blue][size 3][/size][/blue][/font] [/center] [center][font "Charlesworth"][blue][size 3]TUBE DUDE HERE IS MY WISH[/size][/blue][/font][/center] [center][font "Charlesworth"][#0000ff][size 3]FOR A SHIRT DISPLAYING BIG FISH[/size][/#0000ff][/font][/center] [center][font "Charlesworth"][#0000ff][size 3][/size][/#0000ff][/font][/center] [center][font "Charlesworth"][#0000ff][size 3]I COULD REALLY TELL A BIG FISH STORY[/size][/#0000ff][/font][/center] [center][font "Charlesworth"][#0000ff][size 3]TO MY WIFE AND KIDS ABOUT THE GLORY[/size][/#0000ff][/font][/center] [center][font "Charlesworth"][#0000ff][size 3][/size][/#0000ff][/font][/center] [center][font "Charlesworth"][#0000ff][size 3]ABOUT THE BIG UN' GOT AWAY[/size][/#0000ff][/font][/center] [center][font "Charlesworth"][#0000ff][size 3]WHO STILL LIVES IN OL' JAKES BAY[/size][/#0000ff][/font][/center] [center][font "Charlesworth"][#0000ff][size 3][/size][/#0000ff][/font][/center] [center][font "Charlesworth"][#0000ff][size 3]I'LL YET GET HIM ON THIS YOU CAN COUNT[/size][/#0000ff][/font][/center] [center][font "Charlesworth"][#0000ff][size 3]AND YES HE WILL BE A WALL MOUNT[/size][/#0000ff][/font][/center] [center][font "Charlesworth"][#0000ff][size 3][/size][/#0000ff][/font][/center] [center][font "Charlesworth"][#0000ff][size 3]I PLEAD WITH YOU TO CONSIDER ME[/size][/#0000ff][/font][/center] [center][font "Charlesworth"][#0000ff][size 3]THE BEST STORY TELLER IN HISTORY[/size][/#0000ff][/font][/center] [center][font "Charlesworth"][#0000ff][size 3][/size][/#0000ff][/font][/center] [center][font "Charlesworth"][#0000ff][size 3]P.S.[/size][/#0000ff][/font][/center] [center][font "Charlesworth"][#0000ff][size 3][/size][/#0000ff][/font][/center] [center][font "Charlesworth"][#0000ff][size 3]FISHING IS TON'S OF FUN [/size][/#0000ff][/font][/center] [center][font "Charlesworth"][#0000ff][size 3]NO MATTER WHICH WAY IT IS DONE[/size][/#0000ff][/font][/center] [center][font "Charlesworth"][#0000ff][size 3][/size][/#0000ff][/font][/center] [center][font "Charlesworth"][#0000ff][size 3][/size][/#0000ff][/font][/center] [center][font "Charlesworth"][#0000ff][size 3][/size][/#0000ff][/font][/center] [center][font "Charlesworth"][#0000ff][size 3][/size][/#0000ff][/font][/center] [center][font "Charlesworth"][#0000ff][size 3][/size][/#0000ff][/font][/center] [center][font "Charlesworth"][black][size 3]MY FIRST CHOICE IS A HOODY[/size][/black][/font][/center] [center][font "Charlesworth"][size 3]AND T-SHIRT IS SECOND[/size][/font][/center] [center][font "Charlesworth"][size 3][/size][/font][/center] [center][font "Charlesworth"][size 3][/size][/font][/center] [center][font "Charlesworth"][size 3][/size][/font][/center] [center][font "Charlesworth"][size 3][/size][/font][/center] [center][font "Charlesworth"][size 3][/size][/font][/center] [center][font "Informal011 BT"][black][size 7]PIKEMAN[/size][/black][/font][/center]
[signature]
[#0000ff]Finalist (LS). If you don't win, try long sleeved body armor with a BFT sticker.[/#0000ff]

Boy would I look sharp in the Large long sleeve t-shirt. I got a nice boat, but the rags I wear don't do it justice. Just the other day i met a fellow BFT'r on the ramp and no idea he was a BFt'r until after a post. The T would solve those problems and promote the site, not to mention keeping my scorched arms from the dreaded UV that has already scarred my body. The hoody would also be nice for keeping those skeeters and gnats out of my ears.

On a lighter note, the chartrues head with the red eye on the red 3/0 hook I know would hook my with a couple of eyes this spring and the balck darter heard with the chartues eye would love to keep the other company. Congrats to the winners, and thanks for keeping us active.[cool]
[signature]
[#0000ff]Finalist (LS). 1. Some things a shirt won't help. 2. See #1 3. Bad visual. TMI. 4. Depends. 5. You're already half shot.[/#0000ff]

I want the long sleeve shirt and here are the following reasons:

1. My arms are pencil thin and with a long sleeve shirt I can cover up my short comings.

2. I'm a Pollock and burn quickly. Fair skin and stupidity are no match for the sun.

3. I drink way too much beer and sometime (OK most of the time I tend to druel), the long sleeve shirt will give me something to wipe my mouth off with.

4. See # 3 sometime I wet my self and can use the shirt as a wrap around in case of emergency.

5. I went hunting with Dick and didn't get shot,

IFG
TUBEDUDE
MY DAY JOB IS FISHING. PIKEMAN
[signature]
Deadline's past and prolly a snowflake in hell chance of winning anything.

I'm a poor starvin' graduate student (April 28th, Class of 2006). I need something to wear because my kids have taken all of my BFT tshirts to wear, and my wife insists on wearing my BFT hat to sleep in...

I am left fishless, and naked... I need something decent to wear and anything BFT fits the profile. A simple fig leaf simply won't work in this day and age...

Won't you help a fellow walleye addict out here?
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]Hey Paul, I can't help it if you have other priorities...like finishing your degree. You didn't check the boards in a timely fashion. As the old saying goes..."You snooze...you lose."[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]You know I ain't that hard-hearted. We only had a limited amount of stuff on this quickie contest. There will be more. [/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]In the meantime, I will get you a sticker to put on your forehead.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]I have a bunch of new jigheads I think you would like to peek at. We need to get together some day when you have at least two minutes between school and family crises. Better yet, we need to go chase some walleyes together. Next week begins my annual assault on them.[/#0000ff]
[signature]