Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Show us your Bass!!
Kraizee Skot good to see you brought home dinner. We would never flame you or anyone else for it. Now what did you use to bring it home, tell us your tricks.
[signature]
That's a nice one. It's good to see that you are out there tuben it with BassmasterND. Thanks for sharing and let the Big Girls show themselves this year.[cool]
[signature]
[font "Lucida Console"][#ff4040]No trickery involved! That day I was using a texas rigged 7" gulp turtle back worm in junebug color. I was fishing it in the nasty stuff...had to really yank those guys out of the weeds![/#ff4040][/font]
[signature]
Its always a trick to find out what they want. Today I found two suspended in 8ft of water in front of their spawning area. Fat rap brought them in. Seeing as two other guys didn't get anything, I felt pretty good about the morning. Fish for bass and take no prisoners. [Wink]
[signature]
It is a trick to figure them out, today I started throwing a spinner bait with no luck. Tied on a fluke and fish on! They were right off the beds watching the gills that had moved in for their turn. I caught a really pretty 2 pounder, just very nice markings really nice for stained water, but I forgot my cam so no pics today.
[signature]
Here's pics of my 17" bass and pop nelson [75 years young] with todays catch. I'm on your tail bassmaster LOL
[signature]
I caught some almost that big today, only one had nice markings. We got alot of stained water so the bass are real light. I really like that hat you got on gdn! I think I got a few of those myself [Wink]
[signature]
Heres a 22" long smallmouth I caught last year, cant wait to catch some more when the water warms up.[Smile]
A couple largemouth as well.
[signature]
Nice looking bass, I really like that bronzeback! Did you catch all those fish on pineview?
[signature]
That smallie I know was caught in Jordanelle,I can remember when he posted it the end of April last year if I remember right. Can I have that pic for my collection?
[signature]
Nice Bass Bro and to top it off, you got em from a toon! Good Job.[cool]
[signature]
Yes you can have the pic. Caught in Jordanelle the end of April, you are right!
[signature]
Here is this years big fish take. Not much but still enough to make me Smile. [laugh]
[Image: 100_0204.jpg]
[Image: 100_0183.jpg]
[signature]
A Bass is a Bass. That is enought to qualify you to post it here.[cool]
[signature]
I caught an 18" bass fishing in east texas. i will try to attach pic - having some problems with computer
[signature]
My son Jaden and his Bass
[inline zxx.jpg]Jaden with 20in wiper
[inline 100_0220.JPG]
Jaden and his large mouth
[signature]
[black][size 3]Hey Jason,[/size][/black]
[size 3][/size]
[size 3]Great pictures, but your "clown nose" kind of detracts from the kid's photo. ha, ha[/size]
[size 3][/size]
[size 3]Glad to see that you are teaching/sharing with your son.[/size]
[signature]
ya i got teased about the bobber on my nose last year
[signature]
Hey Bassngal, you can email me the picture and I can add it to your post for you.

Just click on my username and you can get my email from there.[cool]
[signature]
[cool] Thanks, tuben2 !!!!!!!!1
[signature]