That Bass qualifies you to show it off here. Tha't all that counts.[Smile]

Thanks for sharing it with us and lets hope for a good fall as you said.[cool]
[signature]
here's a couple bass pic's, one with some color. larter
chuck
[signature]
heres a couple
[signature]
Some of the biggest bass of the year. I've meet all my bass goals for the year but my five pound small mouth picture died along with my camera batteries, so all I have is a cell phone picture and one witness. [size 2][/size]
[signature]
Nice Smallie. Cool color too. Thanks for sharing.[cool]
[signature]
Nice job on the Bass bro. Thanks for the pics and hurry back with some more.[cool]
[signature]
It seems that Pineview has been good to you this year. I have caught some bass while fishing for the muskie but have yet to target the bass, you might have to show me the ropes next spring. Those are some of the best bass I've seen pulled out there, good job.
[signature]

[#ff0000]****Strike 2****[/#ff0000]
[#ff0000][/#ff0000]
[#ff0000]Please read the forum rules before posting links to other forums.[/#ff0000]
[signature]
Nice bass! Looks like you've had a pretty productive Summer.

Congratulations & Good Fishin'
[signature]
This is my first post here so you'll have to bear with me. Well, here are a few pics from the summer.

[inline 100_0941.JPG]

[size 1]Perris819-2.JPG attachment below[/size]

This is my biggest of so far for the year. Caught at Castaic Lagoon on a dropshot.

[size 1]Lagoon9-8.JPG attachment below
[/size]
[signature]
now that second one is a wall hanger, hope ya got a frame and a spot on the wall or a spot on the desk for that one. [Wink]
[signature]
Welcome aboard and thanks for the nice pics. You seem to be in some familiar territory to me since I love going to the Lagoon too.

We need to meet up there some time. I also have a Fish Cat 4. Nice ride and very Bass Worthy.[cool]
[signature]
[left]thanks for the shares, and welcome to bigfishtackle, I wanted to let you know that as a member you have a free photo album area where we will host your fishing photos, also you can copy and paist thumb nails of your photos in your post in the forums as well like the one below, when you click on them you will see the full size picture.[/left] [left] [/left] [center][#333366][size 1]Photo Gallery[/size][/#333366][/center] [center] [/center] [center][url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/photos/showgallery.php/cat/553"][Image: DSCN0301.JPG][/url][/center] [center] [/center] [center]we do have a size limit on the photos we will allow on our boards, but not so much as on the attachments or the gallery.[/center] [center] [/center] [left]we like to keep the photos on our boards under 450 pixels wide. if you use the gallery you wont have have to resize your photos, thumb nails will be provided for you on your gallery page...[/left]
[signature]
Nice fish! Congratulations, I second the sentiments voiced above. I hope you have a good place to display that one. It's not often people land one like that.

Regards, & Good Fishin'
[signature]
Thank you all for the welcome and advice. TubeN2, the next time I'm up in your neck of the woods, I'll make sure to give you a holler.
[signature]
What area are you out of?? I am planning a BFT float tube trip for the first Sat of Oct. That is 2 Saturdays from now. I would like to invite you along. We are projecting for Lake Elsinore.

They have some good LMB and Wypers (Hybrid Bass) there. Let me know. There will be a few other members from the Float Tubing and Flyfishing board there.

It would be great to have another Bass Tuber along too.[cool]
[signature]
I'm in Riverside so I get to fish Perris a lot [cool]. As I recall, Elsinore is only a hop, skip, and a jump away from Perris. Never fished there though, but I have heard quite a bit about their bass and wipers.
[signature]
That is cool bro. Feel free to check out the Cali Boad for the information. It is a little farther down the line where the individual State boards are.

That would be cool if you could join us. The Bass and the Wypers are awesome there.[cool]
[signature]