Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Western States Lake Trout
I think his problem is that he has so many honey holes that produce those kinds of fish for him that he forgets which fish came from which hole! I'm sure these are all nice problems to have... and honey holes like that are definately worth keeping quiet! I'm just glad that he, and others, are at least willing to post up a few pics so the rest of us can drool! I know that pics like that give me something to shoot for! So Wyobraz, again... thanks for sharing the pics!
[signature]
Hey, I didn't mean that I don't fully appreciate seeing those pictures. I love sitting here all goggle eyed and mumbling to myself. My wife even had to come in to see what I was all choked up about. She promptly told me that I should shut this thing down before I have a coronary. I was just saying that I don't blame him for having a bit of a memory laps when it comes to giving out information on a spot(s) that gives up fish like that. Don't blame him a bit, and I sure do like the fact that he chose to share them with us. Just makes me all twitterpaited to see them!!!! Might just be willing to take up a collection to get a pool of money to hire a private eye to follow him around for a while though!!! Anybody out there willing to donate to the cause? We could even write a book on this guys exploits and make a million. I know he says he doesn't want to brag, but heck, with fish like that, he should be braggin'. If he doesn't deserve it, then I don't know who does.

Regards, & Good Fishin'
[signature]
[font "Times New Roman"][#808000][size 3]Hire a private eye to follow me around, now that is some funny stuff. Let me warn you though it would be a waste of money, I'm just a lucky guy who has hooked into a few fish, and I havn't even been fishing in over a month. As for a book there might be a few fisherman that may be worthy, but I am definately not one of them. Heck these fish are not even what I consider "Big" but there are members of these boards that catch much bigger on a regular basis. [/size][/#808000][/font]
[font "Times New Roman"][#808000][size 3][/size][/#808000][/font]
[font "Times New Roman"][#808000][size 3]Anyway I am glad you enjoyed the pics. The whole intent was to share with people for thier enjoyment. I also took a look at your buisness, I think it has some good potential. Too bad I didn't see you promtion until this morning, but I think you can count on some buisness from me in the future.[/size][/#808000][/font]
[font "Times New Roman"][#808000][size 3][/size][/#808000][/font]
[font "Times New Roman"][#808000][size 3]Take Care,[/size][/#808000][/font]
[signature]