Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Look at my boobie
...flipping birds.. looking at boobies.. this site is going down the drain fast.. [sly]

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
That is kind of kinky Bendo. I am talking about the little blue tassles on your boobie. hee hee.
[signature]
"[size 1]...flipping birds.. looking at boobies.. this site is going down the drain fast.. [sly] "[/size]
[size 1][/size]
[size 1]You could always go to the "Other" site. There is no sensureship over there.[pirate][/size]
[size 1][/size]
[size 1]I would tell you which one it is but I don't want you to get corrupted at such a young age.[shocked] [laugh][laugh][laugh][/size]
[signature]
.... hmmmm I wonder which site you are talking about.. could it be fishingorbust.com or tubesorelse.com or maybe boobieflies.com.. ehehehe [Smile]

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
None of those. There is another site that some of us belong to. They don't talk much about fishing over there. All they do is cuss and cut other people down.[pirate]
[signature]
There is nothing wrong with ham for thanksgiving. I was stuck in Hawaii over thanksgiving. Anything with feathers is on the protected list. That only leaves fins and squealing hooves.

We had a nice Hawaiian roast pig. Nice thing about it is that it had 4 drumsticks.[cool]
[signature]
......sounds like a fun place to be...

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
I know the site. It's "when fishermengopostal.com" [pirate]
[signature]
...sounds like my kind of site.. [laugh]

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
I thought I recognized your other username over there. hee hee.[cool]
[signature]