Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I AM NEW TO THIS SITE
Your temps sound perfect! So what goodies did you get?
[signature]
HI. took me awhile to get back busy today, going over papers. so what did I buy well i got some strike king products, some Tube gigs, Slurpies, wing it bobbers, power baits, more baits more jigs bobber stops i have three tackle bags and need more, one I just keep lines in, going to buy one of the new flip bags Friday. and a new reel broke one today trying to fix it,(it was already broke. and goes to one of my cat rods, so i need a new one (5+ one fly rod ) never no when you need a spare. what do you use? and tackle ? what region are you in ME Indiana north of Indianapolis well have to go for now. good Fishing, JVC.
[signature]
Right On, I had a client from Indianapolis. He was a hoot!
I live in the City Of Salt, UTAH, but spend a great deal of time in Idaho (where I was born and raised)
I fling Flies, and have been for many years. Tried to use a spinning outfit last year and you wanna talk spaz!
I will stick to what I know, he, he, he.
Have you been out fishing?
[signature]
HI again yes i have been fishing, we have a few good places around here one is Fairfield lake, they stock with trout , strippers and many others plus shad which the Bass, strippers feed on there are four lakes total nice place. My Grandfather taught me fly fishing when i was around nine years old I still love it,so far I have only caught largemouth bass kind of strange trout are what many are getting there.i live in Brookston about one hour north of Indianapolis have Family in Florida so i am going there for about 3 weeks miss the fishing there well that is all for now take care JVC..
[signature]
Hey Macfly I love that thing(quote?) you put at the end of your posts [cool]
[signature]
Welcome to BFT, if ya get in to ice fishing, by all mean stop by the ice fishing board and chill out a spell,
[signature]