Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who wants to have a BFT willard tournament?
I'm up for a lil friendly competition!I got schooled at the last 5 outings.[:p]
[signature]
There are quite a few of you who replied to this post that have not registered yet. Are you going to or do you not like the details? Some of you may have not had a chance to see the registration post so take a look.[cool]
[signature]
I have been a BFT member for a few years and have enjoyed it but last year there was a BFT wiper tournament by invite only and again this year.

Because of that, and some negative comments i have felt as though I am not wanted as a member any longer and stopped posting and for the most part reading BFT posts.

If it is a BFT event all should be invited. If it is just a few friends that is different.

I would be interested in a wiper tournament.
[signature]
If you are interested in it, register in the sticky thread. It is open to 48 people total due to restrictions from the DWR. If i could have had more actively fishing in the contest, i would have. It is open to everyone though. Evein if a person just wants to attend the bbq or just fish for fun, you are welcome to attend. There will be raffle prizes for ANY BFT member who attends the event and also prizes for the kids and probably games too.[Wink]
[signature]
I want to go too. Fun to meet and see the proper techniques. Any other fly flippers going?

Humpy
[signature]
Are you coming for the tournament or just the bbq and fun? If you want to fish for the cash please register in the sticky thread at the top of the page.[Wink]
[signature]
Just the bbq. Unless someone wants a fly fisher without any wiper, catfish, walleye, crappie experience on their team. [sly] I do have a spinning pole. Sounds like fun.

Humpy
[signature]
I'm interested. Please make it before the archery elk hunt.
[signature]
Check the sticky thread at the top of the page.[Wink]
[signature]