Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AverageFisherman
[left]hey everyone just found the forum

i do online fishing videos on Youtube..... including some GREAT fishing videos, and some helpful HOW TO's from rigs to knot tying!

be sure to check me out, and subscribe to keep updated on my new videos

http://www.youtube.com/user/AverageFisherman
[/left]
Welcome aboard AvrgFM.. this is a great board with a lot of people who can and will answer any questions you have.. please feel free to browse all the forums including the individual state forums where you can hook up with anglers in your area..
Just as an FYI.. BFT policy does not allow for users to post links if the have less than 15 posts under their belt.. you can refer to this http://www.bigfishtackle.com/...gforum.cgi?forum=162 for further information on BFT policy..
[signature]
better hurry up and get my post count up then
[signature]
Hi there AvrgFisherman and Welcome to the BFT. You videos are quite nice but unfortunately as MacFly55 mentioned links of any sort are not permissible until one has at least made 15 posts. Thereafter there are some restrictions. Check out the FAQ link that I provided to review the BFT's rules & policies. BTW thank you for registering.
[signature]
i have over 15 posts... when he brought it to my attention i made sure to get my post count up.
so no worries now
[signature]
Welcome to the site Avrgfisherman, boy you sure got those post numbers up quick[Wink]. The reason for this policy is that we have had folks in the past that have used BFT for advertising instead of for what it was intended, fishermen sharing there stories and tips. I hope you enjoy the site as much as we do. WH2
[signature]
Unless there is something wrong on my end, your link does not work.
[signature]
works when i click it
[signature]
This is what I'm getting, are you getting the same thing?

We Have Good News and Bad News...
The bad news is this page has been moved or is unavailable.
The BigFishTackle.Com page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable. However, we do have good news!
The Good News is...
You can use the search box to the right to find exactly what you're looking for on BigFishTackle.com! Whether it's in an article, a post on the forums, a video, or any other content, you can find exactly what you're looking for right here!

For advertisers interested in advertising on individual websites please
click here and then click on the domain name of interest.

If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly. to view a current list of our sites to locate the site or web page you were looking for button to try another link.Check out the options below. BigFishTackle.Com Weekly Tackle Giveaway
Subscribe to the award-winning weekly FirstLightNet.com newsletter and be entered into our weekly drawing for free tackle and merchandise! SUBSCRIBING IS FREE! Just use the box to the right!
Newsletter & Contests:
Subscribe to enter!

BigFishTackle.Com Benefits of Registering
If you want to get involved in an active online fishing community, meet friendly anglers, be eligible to win great prizes, share videos, photos, articles, and much more, stop searching! Register Today!

[signature]
[center][font "Garamond"][#008000][size 4][Image: happy.gif]Hey there WH2 his link took me directly to his YouTube flick.[/size][/#008000][/font]
[signature]
Sorry for the confusion but my reply was to macfly and his link, not the youtube link, here it is:
Just as an FYI.. BFT policy does not allow for users to post links if the have less than 15 posts under their belt.. you can refer to this "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/...gforum.cgi?forum=162"

My copy and paste did not tranfer the link but it was where it says links in his reply.
Sorry about the confusion. MacFly should have posted this link to FAQ.
http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gfo...cgi?do=faq
[signature]
sorry bout that...I thought I had copied the link correctly..

MacFly
[signature]