Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monster Brown!! First fish through the ice this season!
way nice fish there buddy... great start![fishin]
[signature]
Hey... how come you wussed out on us? [angelic]
[signature]
very sick kid.
[signature]
I was just razzin ya.

Hope your kid gets better soon. [Smile]
[signature]
I wish i was with you guys that is one awesome fish. and i'd reather be fishing then what i had to go threw this morning.
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]Excellent.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
How do you do it!?

Where are you fishing over the next two weeks so I can arrange my schedule to follow you around? It seems that this is what the big fish in Utah do.[Wink]

Maybe we should call Cabelas and ask them if they are missing a monster brown. There has to be an explanation for this.
[signature]
Damn nice fish . Congrats
[signature]
Sweet fish!
[signature]
wow !!! good lookin fish ... I too was up there this mornin 4 of us fished bout half way down the scout arm only ended up baggin a 14in bow.. the guys i met up with said that someone came by an said they had caught a 10lb brown.. Again nice lookin fish ..1st picture should be a wall hanger for life...
[signature]
Of all the fishermen i know you are the luckiest son of a gun. Good catch very nice. That is the biggest brown i have seen come out of there. I remember one time me and a buddy were up there fishing for two hours and not a bite. So we left and went to pineview. About an hour into a fish and game came over to talk to us. Asked us if we were the two people that was at causey early that mourning. We said yes and asked if we seen that brown that this other guy caught. We said no, I asked him how much it weighed he said 17 pounds. So there are much bigger in there. I think there are some 25 pounders in there. Very nice fish man even if it is a pucker factor. So if you did [url "mailto:S@$T"][/url]S@$T[/url] your pants you could say it was your fish and not the ice. good job sorry so long. Pineviewfisher
[signature]
I was there too. I pooped my pants.
[signature]
Sorry my reply is so late, I have been trying to wash out all the poop in my bibs. [laugh]

Heck of a fish Brody and I'm glad the pics turned out good too.

One thing for sure, Brody is a Big Fish Magnet!!!

Oh and BTW, the set-up tyler had was probably less than $20 combined. Just goes to show you that you don't have to buy all the fancy stuff to catch big fish. Brody also did an excellent job playing that bad boy and not horsing him in.

Congrats!!! I'll see if I can get that video up a little later.
[signature]
Real nice fish.
[signature]
Woooow!!!! That is awwwwwsommme!!!! A nice mount for sure! Congrats. My turn now.[Wink]
[signature]
Damnation! Way to go Brody.
[signature]
killer Brown Brody! what a way to start off the ice.
[signature]
[#0000ff]Nice fish LH2, [Wink][/#0000ff]
[signature]
Nice trophy you caught there Brody.
[signature]
Holy smokes that's a good fish. Nice work.
[signature]