Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monster Brown!! First fish through the ice this season!
What an awesome fish!! Nice Job[Smile][Smile][Smile][Smile]
[signature]
All I can say is WOW! That is so cool Brody. Very nice work.
[signature]
Congratulations Brody that is one fine trophy, great color, I would love to have one that nice for my wall. How much do you think the mount will cost?
[signature]
between 12 and 17 dallors per inch. sid killian would be my go to with that brown. 17 is what he gets. but he has been doing them for maybee 40 yrs now. he is a trout master. i had a big fish done last yr and paid 14 and im not happy at all. its been 1 yr and it has oils bleading threw paint and it looks like they blended the belly with a back how. i wont go cheap again... man brodie that fish is sweet!
[signature]
Dude! You're the Man! That thing is huge! I dream of catching a brown like that through the ice that's a fish to be proud of there. It's hard to catch a brown that size on soft water let alone through the ice! You rock man! When you coming down to fishlake for a 25lb mack?
c30
[signature]
The video links are in my original post now. Kinda cool to watch.[cool]
Say when Christopher30.[Wink]
[signature]
LOL... I look like a damn terrorist. [:p]
[signature]
WOW nice catch Brody. I heard they were in there yours is the by far the biggest ive seen in years. WTG
Nice work and Congrats on a great prize! I had the pleasure of rasslin' a similar brown on a fly rod up there a few years back. He was in heavy spawn mode and had gone up the river in the boy scout arm. (Lake was real low that year so the river was pretty long in the bottom)

Those thing's dang near give you a heart attack when you realize "it's a BIG one" don't they!
[signature]
Congrats on the big dog. I would love to catch a beast like that. Keep it up.
[signature]
Beautiful fish Brody, too bad the guy in the 2nd picture had to ruin the scenery LOL![fishin]
[signature]
[cool]Damn nice fish there, Brody! Wow. Reminds me of the two that broke BassAckwards off at Jordanelle two years ago on the ice...
[signature]
[mad][mad][mad]
[signature]
[laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh][:p][cool]

[sly][sly][sly][laugh][sly][laugh][sly][laugh][sly][laugh][sly][laugh][sly][sly][sly][sly][sly]

[laugh][sly][sly][laugh][laugh][laugh][:p][:p][:p][:p][:p][:p][:p][:p][:p][:p][:p][:p][:p]

If you couldn't tell, that is me laughing my head off!
[signature]
Whooooooot!!!

What a beauty, Way to go man!
[signature]
Me thinks so too.[sly]
[signature]
She's a beauty, eh? Nice fish.
[signature]
No, HE'S handsome.[:p]
[signature]
Man Oh Man Brody that Brown is freaking Beautiful, you are living up to your Screen Name " LUNKERHUNTER " . Way to go .
[signature]
I think we should have a voting post to see how many would be in favor of having Brody's screen name changed to "FishMagnet".

Man, Brody, I want to say "you are one lucky man". But we all know it ain't luck.

Very nice brown. Good on ya.
[signature]