Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My presence has been summoned?
Now thats the UTTC i remeber !!![sly]
[signature]
I'm thinking this is about to get good! I hope so! [:p] Welcome back UTTC. Too bad most here are too new to appreciate your periodic (very timely) contributions to the forum...
[signature]
Some may know what the hell is going on but I do not. Who are you? tubedude replied to you like you were friends, or at least he thought he replied to you, lol.
It's funny that some can say what they want and it's all fun and games but others say something and it's considered racist or a "potshot". Some 'poke fun' and are considered troublemakers and have a target on their back from that day forward but not you. SO WHY NOT HAVE MY TURN????[Wink]
I will put you in your place, you are nothing. You are lower than the carp that have their gills split open, bleeding, dying, lying amongst the trash on the shorelines. You have no followers, you have people that pity your Sad existence. This existence is all in your head, you hold no higher power. Fraud? Sheep's clothing? A wolf is sneaking around looking for a sheep for dinner, and pounces on the wolf in sheep's clothing, killing it and eating it. Did you ever read that story?
Why would anyone want to be like you? You insult the words solemn leader. You insult me by having your fun by pretending to be a God. To even make fun of yourself as a God is insulting. The only people who follow you will be left in anguish, a slow, everlasting repetitive hell that will make them hate you like they couldn't imagine hate in a human world.

Wow, this is fun. You may stand at ease [Wink].
[signature]
Why do you feel a need to "put him in his place" when it perfectly obvious that this entire thread is nothing more than a spoof from the first sentence of the first post?
[signature]
Lol, it was a joke. I thought I'd spout a bunch of crap myself.
[signature]
Wait a minute here! Who is joking and who is not? I am Confused![mad]
[signature]
I'm just as Confused as you are. The only reason I posted what I did was to make fun of this. I'm sure you're not alone.
[signature]
Not me! TC is a fake, UTC might be for real. Only time will tell.

Pat,

If you were talking to me, I moved back here almost a year ago. I just had nothing to say. I fish the same old places, using the same old things, catching the same old stuff. I'm boring, let the new kids have their shot at the spot-light. Heck (pre-edited by me) I don't even take pictures anymore.

IFG
IFG- There still is creative profanity in your post. Stop it. [:p]
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]Good to know that you lurk among us.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]As you no doubt have noticed, I have down-shifted a couple of gears too. Leaves more time for fishing.[/#0000ff]
[signature]