Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WEBER monday PIGS!!
I would LOVE to see that picture. I am sorry but I dont believe that for one second. My really good friend caught a brook trout last year that was 19 inches long and a VERY tall fish but it only wieghed 3.11. Yours was 5 inches shorter and twice the weight? Hmmmm?

HJB was pretty spot on with this one. Its over, done. Joe catches monsters and has pics to prove it.
[signature]
Holy drama...dang, I read every post and it seriously felt like a weird mix between the Lifetime Network and the Outdoor Channel. First the pics are posted, then the happy congrats and the constructive criticism, then the antagonists and haters jump in, then they smooth it over and we go back to some sort of normalcy. Meanwhile the hero (Utcantman) stays cool headed through it all.

If you aren't planning a movie now then let me buy the rights and I'll do it. This would be the first movie that moves both men and women alike. Blockbuster I tell you.

Anyways, really nice fish man. Always appreciate your posts, and I'll be the first one in line to buy a ticket to your movie.
[signature]
you got me. I was lying.
[signature]
Hey Joe, I have to agree with Nica you deserve high praise for withstanding all the negative comments and not letting it get you all riled up, I just wish more of out members would handle themselfs in such an outstanding manner. By the way, very nice fish no matter what the weight, I just hope this thread has not made you too discouraged about posting reports or pictures on BFT. Some times you have to have a thick skin to post here and it's too bad we have lost a few members because of this in the past, thanks for hanging in there, you da man.
[signature]
Hey those are some nice fish congrats man looks like fun!
[signature]
its no biggy.... and i will look at everones point of view of all things fish like...[sly]

and as for the size of that brown... i was there, they werent!! looked big to me.
there are no hard feelings about any of it a few suggestions were made.. one of which ticked me off... the rest was bull...

thank you to all for your posts!!! and be expecting more monsters to come [cool]!!
[signature]
[quote Utcatman]its no biggy.... and i will look at everones point of view of all things fish like...[sly] [/quote]

What the hell is a forum without peoples opinions anyway??? If anybody wants to give me an opinion on my fish or reports, feel free. That's what it's all about. I'm glad there are no hard feelings, thanks for being professional. No doubt you are the king of the Weber.

P.S.- If anybody wants to produce a movie from this thread, please PM me. I would be interested in playing the "Hookjaw" part. [cool]
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ [laugh]
[signature]
Nice fish, even if they are slimers \;-)

I'm glad I haven't caught any fish in Utah worthy enough to post pictures, and doubt I will when I do. I can't believe the low blows here.

I would post a picture of the 16 oz T-bone I'm getting ready to incinerate, but I'm sure someone would want to argue it is really a 2 ounce Slim Jim.

Back home fishermen, lawyers and butchers are all expected to have a heavy thumb. Fishing is supposed to be fun. I didn't realize this was a trophy fishing only site.

Mike
[signature]
Utcatman!!! Nice fish.... you did good no matter what anyone posts on this site. Sounds like a bunch of 1 up guys. You know the ones that are always one up on ya. Anyway Post all the pictures you want. I like to see them no matter how big you say they are. Keep up the good fishing...
[signature]
WOW LMAO IF YOU REALLY BELEAVE WHAT YOU SAID YOU NEED TO GET YOUR EYES CHECK!!!!!!!!!!!
WOW LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!
[signature]