Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Save yourself a ticket and don't get shot!
i have been up there several times, what signs ? the signs on the gate have been there for a long time, there are no other signs! i have not seen no low flying planes, have had no spot lights shinning on me nor have i recieved anything or read anything other than propaganda started on here
oh i was checked two days ago by(DWR) a person who i know and not one word was mentioned by the DWR officer about my being a criminal do to my fishing location!
thanks LUNKER!!!! his new name is SPOON he loves to stir up things !
NOTE: keep talking this up and we all may have notices in the mail or heck maybe they will put it on the news and post big neon signs at the marker location!

SEE YA ON THE OTHER SIDE!!!!!!!!![Wink]
[quote fishn4eyes]i have been up there several times, what signs ? the signs on the gate have been there for a long time, there are no other signs! i have not seen no low flying planes, have had no spot lights shinning on me nor have i recieved anything or read anything other than propaganda started on here
oh i was checked two days ago by(DWR) a person who i know and not one word was mentioned by the DWR officer about my being a criminal do to my fishing location!
thanks LUNKER!!!! his new name is SPOON he loves to stir up things !
NOTE: keep talking this up and we all may have notices in the mail or heck maybe they will put it on the news and post big neon signs at the marker location!

SEE YA ON THE OTHER SIDE!!!!!!!!![Wink][/quote]
Looks as the though your username fits nicely 4 EYES, because you can't see a damn thing without your glasses. Or, maybe you are just one of those grown adults that can't read at 35 years old???
This came straight from the Weber County Sheriff. Learn how to read and maybe you would have noticed the NO TRESPASSING SIGNS all over on every bouy. You are the Pineview master right? You have seen them a thousand times while you were catching 200 crappie and 500 perch after catching 50 wipers at willard.[cool]
[signature]
heres a question.... its no trespassing behind the buoys, but i usually toss my anchor over them and use them to stop me from drifting around.... is that allowed? im technically not behind them....
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]Relax Brody. This is the same guy who tried to convince me that the buoys were put there to keep boats from eroding the banks with their wakes. But he couldn't explain why they remain in place when the ice is on the lake.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[signature]
[quote TubeDude][cool][#0000ff]Relax Brody. This is the same guy who tried to convince me that the buoys were put there to keep boats from eroding the banks with their wakes. But he couldn't explain why they remain in place when the ice is on the lake.[/#0000ff] [/quote]

Ahhh come on the buoys where placed there to provide a trap to keep all the PV fish up against the dam and nowhere else on PV. Geeezzzz fellas thought you knew that's the real reason for the buoys....[Wink]
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]SSSSHHHHHH![/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Don'tcha know....LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
Oooops. But I had to tell them the real buoy placement truth TD. I believe they have the ole "need-to-know" and can be trusted with FOUO (for offical use only) intel. [angelic]
[signature]
I am really surprised that there are actually that many dim wits that just can not read but O well
I guess using a truck too drop a dam is the way too do it dim wit answer again
Use a plane or boat to drop a dam dim witted answer again..
Thats no way too drop a dam but thats not the point of the thread the point is stop trespassing and read freakn signs
and follow the laws of land.
And it would be a god send for all of us if just a few dim wits would just do what there supposed too do. It would save tons of man hours and ton of money from the all tax payers if more people could just follow the rules.
But thanks again you rebels for wasting others time and my tax dollar too deal with your in ability too read.
Maybe it would be better just too shoot the people who cant read or follow the rules.
I personally hate a lot of laws like wakeless laws and drinking and driving bothers me. Laws that make me have too be quiet suk Laws that dont let me hit people suk really bad too. Laws that say I can only have one wife make me Sad too..
But since I chose too live in this land I will live by the rules of this land. Ive learned over the years that usually the rules are of good heart and thought even if we dim wits do not understand why they are put in place.
Once again this thread is not about how too drop a dam
But a warning too people that the area is off limits by law and violators can be shot.
Thanks for the heads up
[signature]
Ok guys this is enough. If people have not got the message by now they never will please let this thread die. If you choose to keep this thread going be very careful with your words or we will lock it down.
[signature]
[quote Warchild] Laws that say I can only have one wife make me Sad too..
[/quote]

LMAO. Dude, I have a hard enough time keeping one woman happy and off my back to enjoy life. Why the hell a guy would want another really makes me wonder. [Wink]

But I like your thinking!
[signature]
Sorry it took me so long to chime in here. I have been recreating for a change. In understand your frustration and can't really add any information to what has already been stated in these posts. The legal issue has nothing to do with fishing but rather trespass. If it is posted you could get a ticket for trespassing. DWR officers, county, city or state police could give you a ticket if you are in violation.

If you have issue take care of it through legal channels. Breaking a law is not a productive way to protest an issue.

I fish there as well, so I completely understand your frustrations but please stay within the law and protest legally.

Happy New Year

Drew
[signature]
Yeah, that worked real well for the Conasters. Without them being arrested for trespass we would still be operating under the old thought, not the ruling by the supreme court.

Which, by the way, should make posting that part of the lake illegal.
[signature]
Go figure. We have open borders and limits on patrols that are trying to identify and detain threats but old timers in long underwear are being run off of water they have frequented most of their lives. I had my transit pass checked by a DHS officer on a trax train a month ago. What the hell? Now I see a post from a hero that has volunteered his time to defend us asking about how to comply with these nonsensical laws? You ought to be able to fish where you want to as sould the rest of us. But hey, we don't want to anger the department of homeland stupidity. Makes me mad.[mad]
[signature]
I was checked by fish and game yesterday by cemetery point and I asked him about fishing west of the buoys. He said that he won't be issuing any citations because since the Bureau of Reclamation decided to move the buoys to the east, they have not discussed with the DWR on enforcement of trespassing. He wasn't too happy with the move himself.
[signature]
They didnt stop because it is just too damn cold out LOL. I wouldnt go out on that ice if I were a Cop either. I would probably throw a couple grenades down there to break up the ice and have the trespassers sink to the bottom. Here is the deal, the bouy's are there for a reason. One person said they didnt see a "No Tresspassing" sign on the bouy's themself, well think of them as a fence. I have a fence in my back yard, I dont have a "No Trespassing" sign on my fence but I damn well guarantee if you jump over my fence I will shoot you down or at least drag you into the house and shoot you down. I have a right to protect my property/family, so does the BOR/Govnt!!!
TS
[signature]
ill post this here too just so everyone knows

my wife in the summer is on the weber county sherriff boat patrol on pineview she says you are not to touch, tie off on or go over those bouys if that helps any she says 200 dollar fine if caught and ticketed her code answer is

"
[url "http://www.rules.utah.gov/publicat/code/r651/r651-204.htm#E3"][#212126]R651-204-3. Destruction of Waterway Markers.[/#212126][/url]
No person shall remove, destroy, or damage any waterway marker authorized to be placed by a federal agency or by the division; nor shall any person moor any vessel to a waterway marker, except mooring buoys."

class b misd
[signature]
Just to clarify things. I recieved a phone call from someone today asking me if Curlys Lures had created another account (Fishn4eyes) No this is not our account, no we didnt create it messing with LH2 and being said that it is our account is totally out of line and incorrect.
[signature]
guess you better know what is on the other end of the bone before you give it a tug you may get your hand bit right OFF!! GETS THE FACTS BEFORE WE SPEAK (crappie schools)..........you better find out what old dog your messing with before step on this dogs tale..............[Wink]
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]I know all about you Kent.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]I am not worried about your threats.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
You know nothing of me i assure you and take it as you wish there was no threat intended.....just get the facts before you speak.....................
[signature]