Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sad news
Roger Jr... sorry for your loss. Your Dad was one of the only " real " trophy trout chasers on this site.. I have talked to him several times @ Jordanelle and he sure did love his boat and his planer boards..ahaha .. Crazy part is i just got a email from him yesterday about Ice fishing this weekend.. i hope u and your Family are doing OK.
R.I.P. Roger, i will stick a pig ol" Brown for u!!

Matt
BrownTownUtah
[signature]
My prayers are with you and your family, Roger will be missed. Your Dad and I had made plans to fish last fall and bad weather reports kept it from happening. We had many Email and PM exchanges and I talked with him and your Mom. This news comes as a big shock and I'm so sorry to read of his passing. Your Dad talked about you and the rest of his family often with great pride. You and your family will be in our thoughts and prayers. Curt
[signature]
I am so Sad to hear about your dad, Roger was a great guy and a great fisherman. He will be missed on the lake and on BFT.

Steve
[signature]
Bless you and the family.
[signature]
My condolences to you and your family. What a great wealth of knowledge he was. Always had something to share with others. He will be missed. This is a Sad day for you and your family and everyone here on BFT. God bless.
[signature]
Sorry to here this news,Enjoyed reading his posts as well as all the other members on this site.[fishin]
[signature]
Rog....so sorry for the loss of your dad. Always know that we are family and we are here for you no matter what. Your dad was a good man, always kind and respectful of other people. Dont dwell on the bad remember the good. Like that one time when you chased the bronco down the mountain cause they were going to scare all of the deer away from your dads tree stand. It wasnt funny then but to look back on it, it was pretty good.
[signature]
My condolences to you and your family and may God bless and help you through this time.
[signature]
thank you he said much a bout you to and ill live up to my dads promish and take you out
[signature]
Sorry to hear about your dad. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. remember the good times and catch a fish for him.
[signature]
LOVE and LIGHT to your Dad and his family!
I have to tell you Roger, I am sorry to hear of your Dad's passing. I'm not sure but I think he was the guy I was talking to at the DAV event that had really good energy about what we were doing. If that was him, he was a VERY GOOD MAN!! I also have to say, I lost my Dad & my brother within the last 2 yrs. I don't know if this will help much, but you MUST have faith that he is in a FAR better place now. Pain free, and LOVING the fishing he's doing now!! I died when I was 12. FOR REAL. DROWNED. Went down for the 3rd time type thing, and I "saw the Light". Still don't know who/what pulled me out, but...rest assured "the Light" IS there!! Since that time I have not been afraid to die or to fish. In fact I crave it. I don't WANT to die, but I don't fear it!!
This Saddens me to hear and I have to tell you, cuz I don't know how old you are, or how your "faith" is...I am not Religious, just Spiritual, so as long as you BELIEVE, it helps!! The Universe does NOT waste energy, and it sounds like he had PLENTY! I do like the part where he wanted to be put in the Gorge...I'm still spreading my brother ashes across God's BEAUTIFUL creation!! I just HOPE that someone will be able to return the favor to me one day!
God Bless you and your family!! It does get better, after time.
BELIEVE!!
LOVE and LIGHT,
Wayne B.
[signature]
Roger,

It is a real shock to hear that the Hooterpatrol has passed on. He was just so active here on BFT ... and now gone. It is so hard when a loved one passes. My heart goes out to you. I wish I knew what to say. I just wish the best for you and your family.
[signature]
that is Sad news indeed.. i'm sorry for your lose.. he will be missed! [Image: suspicious.gif]..
[signature]
well thank you all verry much i am 26 and i belive he is in a better place ur story helps

MY DADS MEMORIAL WILL BE TUSDAY BETWEEN 6 - 9 PM IN SALT LAKE 300 NO 1300 WEST MULTIE PURPUS CENTER MORE INFO WILL BE IN SUNDAY PAPER TRIBUNE AND DESEREET NEWS AND THANKS FORE ALL THE SUPPORT
[signature]
Sorry to hear of your dad passing... He wanted to get out on the Nell with me this spring for the browns and a few of the smallies as well, I'm sorry we won't have the chance...
[signature]
God bless you and your family..

Those long battles can be really hard on everybody, and I'm glad for him he had you...
[signature]
It's never easy to lose a loved one. My condolences. Let me leave you this tidbit my Grandpa Hudson gave me. "Nobody is ever really gone if they live in even one persons memory" I gefer to Grandpa Hudson like this because he was my idol and the one that really taught me & all my younger brothers the love of the outdoors. Mark my word, some day you'll be out and will either just land a trophy fish or drop a trophy buck and you'll feel like you have company right there with you and . ya know what? You really will.

God bless you all.
[signature]
So sorry to hear about your lose Roger. My condolences to you and your family. I didn't know him personally but I always enjoyed reading his posts. We will all miss him.[frown]
[signature]
I'm a so sorry for your loss. We will miss him.
[signature]
Roger, my condolences on the loss of your father. I enjoyed talking with him on here. I was going to try and hit the gorge with him this year. He will be missed. Very nice guy.
[signature]