Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sad news
[center][font "Verdana"][#ff0000]"I Pray That I May Live To Fish [/#ff0000][/font]
[center][font "Verdana"][#ff0000]Until My Dying Day.[/#ff0000][/font]
[center][font "Verdana"][#ff0000]And When It Comes To My Last Cast[/#ff0000][/font]
[center][font "Verdana"][#ff0000]I Then Most Humbly Pray.[/#ff0000][/font]
[center][font "Verdana"][#ff0000]When In The Lords Great Landing Net[/#ff0000][/font]
[center][font "Verdana"][#ff0000]And Peacefully Asleep.[/#ff0000][/font]
[center][font "Verdana"][#ff0000]That In His Mercy I Be Judged[/#ff0000][/font]
[center][font "Verdana"][#ff0000]Big Enough To Keep."[/#ff0000][/font]
[center][font "Verdana"][#ff0000][/#ff0000][/font]
[left][font "Verdana"][#ff0000]Take Care.[/#ff0000][/font]
[signature]
You never get skunked in Heaven.....God Bless.
[signature]
thanks bass rod ill be fishing the nell to ill fish it with you and thank you
[signature]
Just let me know when you can go..
[signature]
Seems like I was just reading one of his posts the other day. He surely will be missed My heart goes out to you and your family.

RIP HooterPatrol
[signature]
[:/]IM LETTING EVERYONE KNOW THAT HIS OBITUARY WILL BE IN THE PAPER TOMORROW 3/7/2010 IN THE TRIBUNE AN DESSERT
[signature]
My condolences to you and your family. I lift my glass high in a toast to hooterpatrol. Good luck in the future to you and yours.
[signature]
May your faith help you deal with your loss. All the best to you and your family.
[signature]
Sorry to hear about your loss. I enjoyed your Dad's posts. We will miss him.
[signature]
[quote hooterpatrol2][:/]IM LETTING EVERYONE KNOW THAT HIS OBITUARY WILL BE IN THE PAPER TOMORROW 3/7/2010 IN THE TRIBUNE AN DESSERT[/quote]

ROGER SPRAGUE
[Image: 0000554339-01-1_182815.jpg] Roger Sprague 10/29/1957 ~ 3/2/2010 Roger Sprague passed away March 2, 2010. Roger suffered from Chronic Lung Disease for many years and is now at peace. Roger was born to Henry and Alice Sprague on October 29, 1957 in Reno, Nevada. He married his childhood sweetheart, Cheri Lynn Garfield, on January 30, 1977. They spent 33 wonderful years together. Roger loved the outdoors and he enjoyed fishing from the "Hooter Patrol" on Flaming Gorge for the Big Macs. He loved to hunt for the big mulies and honkiers. Roger also enjoyed to camp and four-wheel. Roger took great pride in his company AP&M Specialties, which he operated for 20 years. He had a great love for his family. Roger is survived by his wife, Cheri Sprague; daughter, Dawnyel (Shane) Sprague; son, Roger (Lacey) Sprague; his grandchildren: Sierra I. Sprague, Devin R. Shay, Dakota Sprague, and Son #2, Lester Clark, he also had a great love for his nieces and nephews. Roger was preceded in death by his parents: Henry and Alice Sprague; his three brothers: Bill Sprague, Ray Sprague, and Jerry Sprague. Roger will be greatly missed by all family, friends and anyone who knew him. He was a wonderful man. Memorial Services for Roger will be held on Tuesday, March 9, 2010 from 6:00 to 9:00 p.m. at the Northwest Multi-Purpose Center, 1300 West 300 North, Salt Lake City, Utah. Please leave condolences for the family at [url "http://www.larkinmortuary.com"][#034e83]www.larkinmortuary.com[/#034e83][/url]

Published in Salt Lake Tribune on March 7, 2010
[signature]
Roger, I only met you and your Dad once at the Gorge, but he always stayed in touch with me and shared his stories of your fishing adventures.
I will miss him ,but I know that you will carry on his legacy. He was truly a master at Brown and Mack fishing. I lost my Dad also several years back and it's tough to move on, but I'm sure they are looking over us, proudly watching as we fish on.
Best of luck to you and your family and please stay in touch.
[signature]
thank you tube dude im not verry good at the computer thing thank you fore posting that
[signature]
i was just geting ready to call you found ur card he had and yes you are a good guy and thank you and ill be fishing the gorge as much as possible so ill be in tuch when i do
[signature]