Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wierdest Catch
I CAUGHT A 14" LARGEMOUTH ON A GIZARD SHAD IN BOUNTIFUL POND. MY FRIEND CAUGHT A 15" BULLHEAD WITH A 9" PERCH RAPALA IN PINEVIEW.
[signature]
My weirdest catch ever was my wife!
[signature]
[cool] Hey there ocean! Did you keep that catch or did you throw it back? ha ha just kidding.
[signature]
My little bro caught himself in the eye lid while he was learning how to fly fish. He got lucky and didn't loose his eye.
[signature]
RipNLips,

Thanks for the link. When I was a kid I'd have to clean up our campground's (family business)swimming beach on Leech Lake in northern Minnesota. Many times following a storm I'd find a jellyfish, only a lot larger than the ones the website referred to. I sent in some information on that. After living on that and other lakes for more than a dozen years I'd never seen a live one, nor had anyone else that I know of. Weird indeed.

Kevin
[signature]
How about this one? an 8" Muskie on a 3" Senko. [sly]
[signature]
[#ff0000][size 4]I was the weirdest catch for some other guy. We were scuba diving in a lake in western Montana and there was a Laotian guy in a rubber raft with a worm hanging over the edge on the bottom. Can I say from that perspective it REALLY looks pretty stupid, can't believe I keep doing it myself.... We snuck up under him and started blowing all kinds of air under his boat to make a bubble under the soft rubber bottom. We could see him looking all around for a hole in his boat and burping the air out from under it. He got pretty excited when he "hooked" that 180 pound sucker on a full rocket fin run. To bad it got off after a while. [cool] [/size][/#ff0000]
[signature]
[cool] Wow that sounds like it must have beeen fun. I like the pic on your post. It is pretty cool.
[signature]
Where did you get the pic on you signature? I have been looking for a screen saver like that

Cableguy
[signature]
Caught a catfish on the fly rod with a clouser minnow

Trent
[signature]
[#ff0000]Dang, I don't remember. I just did an internet search on animated fish .gif's in a state of maximum boredom and got stuff from everywhere. I have a spot on my BFT homepage I post them to if anyone would like to snag one from there. I haven't really looked for wall paper or screen savers, let me know if you find something fun. [/#ff0000]
[signature]