Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trophy fish POACHER one of our own??
I am sure there are 2 sides to the story. The guy seems like a decent guy to me.
[signature]
You are completely right. There are two sides. And I have been waiting for dude to chime in and defend himself, or give his side of the story, or tell everyone what's what. But there has been only silence.
And he knows what's going on. He's been logging in throughout the day. You can see his last loggin on his profile page.
Yet, only silence........
[signature]
Let's wait for our justice court to decide the fate of the violator...pbh has helped my cause by committing what the law calls defamation of character, or in the case of using the internet or a public forum to spread slanderous rumors "libel". I feel at this point i shouldn't have to explain myself for allegedly catching amazing fish where pbh fails...it's what i'd define as having a [#000050]deleted[/#000050] for someone due to jealousy....wow! i must really be a badass to get this much noise out of catching a fish. I'm glad everybody knows me for being an amazing fisherman and catching numerous trophy class fish out bodies of water that nobody else has a clue about....Thanks guys, i'll keep you posted on the legal outcome..
[signature]
So, now that you have been caught you "allegedly" caught the fish, gotcha!
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]In before the (overdue) lock.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Sorry K-Man.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
yup, thanks for the reply, what do your stats look like? just curious.....
[signature]
My stats are great, I don't allegedly catch fish, I catch them legally, not catch them illegally, get caught and then say I allegedly caught them, but whatever go with it.
[signature]
[quote christopher30]yup, thanks for the reply, what do your stats look like? just curious.....[/quote]

Stats, really.....what a [#000050]deleted[/#000050]!!!
[signature]
[quote christopher30]Let's wait for our justice court to decide the fate of the violator...pbh has helped my cause by committing what the law calls defamation of character, or in the case of using the internet or a public forum to spread slanderous rumors "libel". I feel at this point i shouldn't have to explain myself for allegedly catching amazing fish where pbh fails...it's what i'd define as having a [#000050]deleted [/#000050]for someone due to jealousy....wow! i must really be a badass to get this much noise out of catching a fish. I'm glad everybody knows me for being an amazing fisherman and catching numerous trophy class fish out bodies of water that nobody else has a clue about....Thanks guys, i'll keep you posted on the legal outcome..[/quote]

[url "http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defamation"]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defamation[/url]
[signature]
You better be careful , you don't want to get added to the defamation lawsuit do you?? [shocked][shocked]
[signature]