Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
YES YES YES JORDAN RIVER CuttyRainBrown!!!
Then those bows become walleye and catfish food ha ha ha.
[signature]
You guys are hilarious! Always taking things FFL says and making it something it is not. Holy cow Remo where in the world do you get this impression every time he posts? By now we get it Remo.....you don't like him and you think everything he posts is directed as a personal chest thump to you.

Same could be said for TroutBumDave.....sort of. Every time I see FFL posted up I can almost guarantee that you two will jump all over him. Just give it a rest for a while boyz or else that is "how these threads will go" as you said Remo.

To FFL. It might benefit you to not respond to the un-kind remarks for a bit. One day they will find a new fish to fry. Till then just sit back, take a deep breath, and choose not to respond.

It is nice to see a trout of some kind caught on the J but no rainbow there, just the right type of brown for the Jordan. One day I will encounter the correct Jordan Brown.
[signature]
"I went on the Jordan river today after work and had such a small amount of time so be jealous that you wont be able to accomplish catching a rainbow trout out of Jordan river in your life."--FFL

"You just understand. If you got nothing nice to say don't say it"--FFL

what did you just say?

mirrors: look in one.
[signature]
Nice Musky!
[signature]
You have lost your mind.

FFL, glad you fixed the title though.
[signature]
They apparently love me to much that why they always come back to my thread.

As like you told me one day I'm that big huge juicy ball bouncing around and their like dogs trying to catch me but they will never get me. [laugh]
[signature]
[quote Flyfishinglover]I went on the Jordan river today after work and had such a small amount of time so be jealous that you wont be able to accomplish catching a rainbow trout out of Jordan river in your life.[/quote]

TDT.....where do I get the impression? Have no idea.[:/]
[signature]
I'm just giving a taste of there own medicine for a tad bit but it looks like someone else in the world have to give them some more one day if they don't learn.
[signature]
Happy that your still suckered in this thread just like the June sucker that I caught last week.
[signature]
ha ha ha ha ha. [Wink]
[signature]
Not suckered in, I need comic relief every now and then...so thank you for that.[Wink]
[signature]
[quote Flyfishinglover]

As like you told me one day I'm that big huge juicy ball bouncing around and their like dogs trying to catch me but they will never get me. [laugh][/quote]

You two have some odd conversations.....just sayin'
[signature]
Oh wait your not the june sucker. I forgot your more of those mud catfish that love worms in the summer time that are 2".
[signature]
It's not odd it's just true facts. As well if you want to catch a cutty rain brown out of the JR you need to go and buy some RFP, "Random Fly Patter."
[signature]

To FFL. It might benefit you to not respond to the un-kind remarks for a bit. One day they will find a new fish to fry. Till then just sit back, take a deep breath, and choose not to respond.

It is nice to see a trout of some kind caught on the J but no rainbow there, just the right type of brown for the Jordan. One day I will encounter the correct Jordan Brown.[/quote]

Good advice.
[signature]
[quote Flyfishinglover]Oh wait your not the june sucker. I forgot your more of those mud catfish that love worms in the summer time that are 2".[/quote]

[crazy] something like that.

Now I am just waiting for Gemcityslayer to tell me how mean I am being[pirate]
[signature]
I agree that others provoke you but you make it too easy for them. Someday you might learn how to make a post that will not bring out the attacks -- then again maybe not. In the meantime, we will just have to keep locking your threads almost as quickly as they are started.[frown]
[signature]