Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any Yuba Piker's wanna give some pointers?
I'm not sure I'd go pike fishing if I were you, those big toothy fish make meals out of whiny things.. [pirate]
[signature]
I'd love to catch one that was big enough to eat me [Wink]
[signature]
[quote Flyfishinglover]I think it's a necessary time for a great picture to capture this moment.

[/quote]

this is pure awesomness right here!!
[signature]
Yes it is. I hope I'm not doing anything wrong here BAZINGA!!!

[inline "bazinga 2.jpg"]
[signature]
[quote FishingLunatic] As far as the fishing license changes is concerned, it's gonna happen but I don't understand why anyone is happy about it. The increase isn't going to be a one time thing.[/quote]

If you've come to terms with it happening then why complain about it still? I don't think anyone is "happy" with it, it's just everyone is dealing with it like an adult...like you should.

[quote FishingLunatic] Oh and "If you can't afford it, don't fish"...Well that right there shows what type of people/country we are. Funny thing is those of you saying that are probably the softies wanting more done for youth and the disabled veterans.[/quote]

Well it also shows what kind of country we are when someone likes you call somebody a "softie" for them wanting more opportunities for the youth and disabled veterans. Why shouldnt they be a "softie"? It gives our youth a chance to experience something they never have before. Whats up with the thing about disabled veterans? Someone that is willing to fight and die for our country deserves to get discounts or whatever! Especially if they are wounded. How about you go across seas fight for our country get disabled and then not be able to fish. The people that help those who need help have my admiration. Dude just grow up, deal with it and drop it.
[signature]
Take a look at Utahns going to Wyoming. An expensive fishing license, limit of 3 on some lakes, boat registration, invasive species inspection (the same backlog we have here in Utah) and the gas to pull a boat up there.

It was my dream to go to Boysen or Seminole but its not worth it anymore.
[signature]
First of all, if you could actually read then you'd see that I said I had more sympathy for veterans. Still though, Gotta love the mormon state of UT lol. I myself am agnostic but not prejudice/racist towards any religion but man listening to some of these values and biased strong opinions of certain things showing through makes me laugh. If 8$ is nothing then you're telling me loads more of young kids are going to start fishing now cause its cheaper? Also, don't even bring up Veterans, don't say I don't know any veterans either because my grandpa served in WWII.

Hahaha bro guess what? I will deal with it but I don't just sit quiet when I'm not happy about something. Oh and if I didn't work so hard then I'd be on disabilities and maybe then I'd earn your sympathy. Stay in church son, I be fishing on sunday's Smile.
[signature]
[quote Marathonman]Take a look at Utahns going to Wyoming. An expensive fishing license, limit of 3 on some lakes, boat registration, invasive species inspection (the same backlog we have here in Utah) and the gas to pull a boat up there.

It was my dream to go to Boysen or Seminole but its not worth it anymore.[/quote]

And Wyoming charges $14.00 for each day out of staters fish. No discount for multi days.
[signature]
Ummmm....okay??

1. Im not LDS I'm catholic....still don't get how religion is a part of this but okay.

2. Never did I imply that more kids are going to start fishing because its cheaper.

3. I didn't see that you had more empathy for veterans but the elderly. Maybe in the other post...but whatever.

4. Okay your not quiet when you don't like something...so speak about and not whine. Take action and not whine. Do ANYTHING else and not whine.

I've said my piece and now I'm done. If you need $8 PM me. I apologize to anyone I have offended in this thread.

You might want to try some of those new UV Rapalas. I've fished them a lot and had fish follow and caught from trout to bass. Go to Sportsmans and look for the Dynamic Lures FX Fury, the Dynamo and Dynamo LP. They make excellent lures.
[signature]