Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yuba Northens =30+#
I like your Pike picture BR. Thanks - wish I can closer chances to try those. Nice carp whatever the size or weight. They're bully strong toads no doubt! I've really missed out on taking some Bow action on 'em this summer. Next year - different story!
At Yuba you could see them all over and close to the boat..With this warming we are getting you mite could get in to them..
[signature]
Haven't looked at bass rods post on this site for a long time but I'm happy to see things don't change, keeping it consistent!
[signature]
Cliff, seeing the pictures of your 30 lb.+ carp...reminded me of the time I was with my girls at Starvation and I caught a 24 lb. carp. I did search and was able to find the original post. [url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/forum/gforum.cgi?post=342482;search_string=carp%20starvation;#342482"]Click Here![/url] to check it out, maybe my scale was off.
[signature]
It's "kepping it consistant" lol. [Tongue][Tongue]
[signature]
That scale was recalled years ago...
[signature]
If that offer is still on the table, I would like to go with you - depending on what day. Let me know. Dan 801-641-8364
[signature]
As soon as I get the cables in I'll let you know..
[signature]
[quote fsh4fun05] Cliff, seeing the pictures of your 30 lb.+ carp...reminded me of the time I was with my girls at Starvation and I caught a 24 lb. carp. I did search and was able to find the original post. [url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/forum/gforum.cgi?post=342482;search_string=carp%20starvation;#342482"]Click Here![/url] to check it out, maybe my scale was off.[/quote]
If that carp was 24# (and it looks like it's more than half the width of the boat, and about as thick)

Cliff's must be a whopping 10-12 lb.'er! Or Cliff's is a really crappy photo
[angelic]
[signature]
I want Cliff's scale to weigh my fish[Smile].
[signature]
wow. Lot's of haters around here.

Great fish bassrods! A 30# fish is a 30# fish, regardless of species. It must have been a very enjoyable battle.

thanks for the report, and sharing with all of us.
[signature]
[quote PBH]wow. Lot's of haters around here.

Great fish bassrods! A 30# fish is a 30# fish, regardless of species. It must have been a very enjoyable battle.

thanks for the report, and sharing with all of us.[/quote]

[Smile]welcome back PBH. I always enjoy reading your posts.
[signature]
I want that scale too. I would only catch 10lb cutthroat or 30 lb lake trout. Oh, one other thing.....IBTL!
[signature]
what is with Yuba carp and their messed up scales...I have seen this phenomena on quite a few Yuba carp
[signature]
That is what MIRROR CARP look like. Maybe you are just use to common carp.
[signature]
LOL!!! So the Rainbow you lost at the boat was really 10 to 14 inches.

Bassrods, Look at the small writing on your tape measure, does it say centimeters or inches?
[signature]
[quote PBH]wow. Lot's of haters around here.

thanks for the report, and sharing with all of us.[/quote]

Wow. Feel the love. You afraid of getting banned again?[Wink]
[signature]