Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So much for Utah BFT
Tube dude is Utah fishing royalty in my book. I have learned so much about fishing in general thanks to his willingness to share.

So the question that I have is why do the Utah mods feel they have delete civil discussions about this matter? I'll tell you why, it's because they realize that they are wrong and they can't handle other people pointing that out to them so they do the only thing they can do which is to delete any post that criticizes their position. The mature thing to do is let people post their disagreements and let there be a discussion about it. Mods are suppose to moderate not censor.
[signature]
So wolf you heading out tomorrow?
[signature]
I realize that, and you are right. I called that to a mods attention. They claim they want to protect places that can't take the pressure if it was posted on an open forum, but when you look, the posts are titled Bear Lake, Strawberry, Flaming Gorge, ect. The largest bodys
of water in the state. I am not crying to get in, I just don't like the way the whole thing is going down. Should be up to all members not a selected few.
[signature]
That doesn't make sense. If you want to protect a place don't post about it or sanitize your post so there are no details about it.
[signature]
[quote toadie_79]So wolf you heading out tomorrow?[/quote]

Pondered it... Worked last night/all night and never went to bed today. By the time I crash tonight there will be no getting up before sunrise coming out of me...

I might head up to CCSC and put some rounds down range for something to do if the winds cooperate.

Planning on multiple trips the week after X-Mas. Essentially I will have that whole week off so some rare weekday trips [Wink]
[signature]
Gas just went sub $2 in SLC. This may be my year to head up to the Colorado inlet on lake mead. I am thinking MLK weekend. I was at Lakeside Cove out of Mesquite a few weeks ago and there were lots of jumpers. Not a boat to be seen anywhere.
[signature]
Right now us a great time to fish for Striper. Shad is up relatively shallow and the Striper are close behind. If you decide to come down let me know if you need any help or information.
[signature]
Too bad about the Utah BFT. I never followed it anyway.
I think this forum should be kept open to everyone. Lurkers too. I don't post stuff I am not ready for everyone to read.
[signature]